Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have a wii and an xbox but they are not really mine- but my families. So I'm not taking a tv or a anything like that.

I have a decent laptop tho so all is well.

ReputationRep:
    come to think of it it must be about 3 years since I rode...christ time goes fast!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Em_maK)
    come to think of it it must be about 3 years since I rode...christ time goes fast!
    LOVE HORSE RIDING!

ReputationRep:
    Right, that's at least three of us who are riders... Who else!

ReputationRep:
    Gosh this is exciting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    Right, that's at least three of us who are riders... Who else!
    Hey! Don't forget me! I used to do loads of horse riding when I was younger!

:mad:

ReputationRep:
    Fine, fine. 3 + GG :p:

ReputationRep:
    Damn straight.

ReputationRep:
    You can't count me as a horse rider...a horse lover, yeah, but not a rider

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone, I hope everyone is ok?

Seems a lot of people are excited to be starting uni this year! :woo:

GodspeedGehenna... Loving the profile (avatar) pic - Monkey island is the best but seriously... How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? - I always wanted to know the answer

:O horse riding.... hmmmm for me i don't go horse riding... but could you count me in please... i go daily to a yard and help out there... so can i join in please? Oh please! I dont want to be left out lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by damion87)
    Hi Everyone, I hope everyone is ok?

Seems a lot of people are excited to be starting uni this year! :woo:

GodspeedGehenna... Loving the profile (avatar) pic - Monkey island is the best but seriously... How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? - I always wanted to know the answer

:O horse riding.... hmmmm for me i don't go horse riding... but could you count me in please... i go daily to a yard and help out there... so can i join in please? Oh please! I dont want to be left out lol :p:
    Haha sweet another Monkey Island fan Welcome!

What are you studying at Kent? And what accomodation are you going for?

ReputationRep:
    Oh and I forgot to mention!

I'm going to the Sealife Centre with my girlfriend today It's our one year anniversary. We also went to the Safari Park the other day, because that was one of the first things we did together!

ReputationRep:
    The thing is i havnt and now i regret not applying... i don't know why i havnt applied, i was going to do open university but ok the thing is im worried i will make no friends/have no friends at uni as i am quite a shy person, however today i dont know reading everyone's comments on here just makes me want to apply as you all sound like really nice people what do i do i know its too late for applying but go through clearing (which i will probarbly be accepted as in 2005 i was accepted but the nerves got the better of me and i didnt accept) but what about accommodation any advice hehehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    Oh and I forgot to mention!

I'm going to the Sealife Centre with my girlfriend today It's our one year anniversary. We also went to the Safari Park the other day, because that was one of the first things we did together!
    Awwww how sweet, congratulations on being 1 year together and i really hope you enjoy your day at the sealife centre :eek: (the closest emotion to a sealife animal aka fish lol) and i hope you enjoyed your day yesterday at the safari park seeing all the lovely animals there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by damion87)
    The thing is i havnt and now i regret not applying... i don't know why i havnt applied, i was going to do open university but ok the thing is im worried i will make no friends/have no friends at uni as i am quite a shy person
    I'm shy generally but that's because people think i'm, weird if i do open my mouth so we can sit in silence together :p:
    ...and I'm not one of those people that go...oh yeah I'm shy and then turn out to be dancing on tables in bars.
    I don't think I'll have any real friends for the first year just probably acquaintances :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hypermicrospace)
    I'm shy generally but that's because people think i'm, weird if i do open my mouth so we can sit in silence together :p:
    ...and I'm not one of those people that go...oh yeah I'm shy and then turn out to be dancing on tables in bars.
    I don't think I'll have any real friends for the first year just probably acquaintances :no:
    I disagree. I'll find you and be your friend. *smiles*

ReputationRep:
    I'm not very confident either, try not to show it but inside I'm likely to be going "oh **** oh **** oh ****" or something like that

I just had an interview and it went quite well- not a job I'd choose to do normally [kitchen staff] but I need money.

ReputationRep:
    I know i won't get student accomodation but if i get offered a place through clearing in canterbury and somehow manage to get private student housing then i will be your friend too! yay for friends!

If anyone wants to talk on msn or email me to talk; then please do add me - It would nice to get to know everyone: [email protected] :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katkit)
    I disagree. I'll find you and be your friend. *smiles*
    Yay!

Do you really know what you've let yourself in for though?

Damion: have added you btw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hypermicrospace)
    Yay!

Do you really know what you've let yourself in for though?
    Sounds dangerous...

WOO!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.