University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

2008 Kent Students

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1720
katkit
Sorry to change the subject, but:

Honest opinion? I've got a box of red hair-dye just waiting upstairs, cos I'm really thinking the strawberry blonde look is not good for me. Opinions? :s-smilie: :frown:

You should go brunette.
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 1721
Bexxxx
You should go brunette.

*laughs* Brown is my natural colour. *smiles* As you'll see from my profile picture, it suits me the most.

But I was bored last night and apparently went crazy by dye-ing my hair the colour it is in la photo above...

*sigh*
Reply 1722
katkit
*laughs* Brown is my natural colour. *smiles* As you'll see from my profile picture, it suits me the most.

But I was bored last night and apparently went crazy by dye-ing my hair the colour it is in la photo above...

*sigh*

Your hair has a red tint in the profile pic, I think a dark brown would suit you most. :smile:
im soooo worried. if i dont get tyler court im guna be soooo pissed :angry:

i applied blooming ageeeees ago

they are guna have one angry law student on their hands.
Bexxxx
Wow!! Did they email you, or was it on the accom. page thingy?

Both :smile:

But then again, I applied way back in December.
Reply 1725
Me too, Christmas Eve in fact! ^_^

I'm so sleepy. I think all this waiting is stressing me out.

Btw, if y'all are all bored, feel free to come and get drunk at my house. I'm home alone for a week.
Reply 1726
GodspeedGehenna
Both :smile:

But then again, I applied way back in December.

Aww, I applied in Feb time! But Im postgrad soo may be diff? I want to know soon though. :colone:
Just thought I'd rub it in a bit
(See attachment)

:p:
Reply 1728
Bexxxx
Your hair has a red tint in the profile pic, I think a dark brown would suit you most. :smile:

Like that? (Apologise for the shot, it's a very bad one. My boyfriend was taking photos of me and I was being rather annoying by not sitting still and looking "natural".)

PS: PETE SHUT UP! :biggrin:
Reply 1729
GodspeedGehenna
Just thought I'd rub it in a bit
(See attachment)

:p:

BOO.

I'm so sick of waiting, I'm up at 9.45am on my freaking day off! I've been waking up so early the last week worrying about it, worrying that because of the stupid 5 hour difference I'll have missed something. I think the other day I actually woke up at 6.30am, checked my emails, and went back to sleep - and didn't even remember it till that evening.

I think I might call Kent for with some "excuse" for them to pull up my file... might jog them into action hehe
Reply 1730
Aspect
BOO.

I'm so sick of waiting, I'm up at 9.45am on my freaking day off! I've been waking up so early the last week worrying about it, worrying that because of the stupid 5 hour difference I'll have missed something. I think the other day I actually woke up at 6.30am, checked my emails, and went back to sleep - and didn't even remember it till that evening.

I think I might call Kent for with some "excuse" for them to pull up my file... might jog them into action hehe

"Taking over your life" isn't exactly an understatement, is it? :console:
has anyone bought any books yet?

i was looking at my course in the handbook and it mentioned some books and i was thinking about getting them off amazon?

do you guys think its worth getting them yet?
Reply 1732
I've ordered all of mine for the Autumn term... :s-smilie:
soo u have all yours already?
Reply 1734
Yeah thats a nice hair colour!
Reply 1735
Crazybean999
soo u have all yours already?

They're coming tomorrow, I think. But only for the Autumn term - granted, that's already 23 books, but hey. ^_^
ooo im sooo disorganised. me thinks i shuld get some books :s-smilie: lol
I got my accomodation!

3/D Bossenden Court, Parkwood

:woo:

Now, which part of Parkwood is that? :o:
Reply 1738
kiss_me_now9
I got my accomodation!

3/D Bossenden Court, Parkwood

:woo:

Now, which part of Parkwood is that? :o:

Park Wood Flats! Nice! :smile:
kiss_me_now9
Rep for you, I haven't heard the words 'raging vexation' used in so long (was an obsession of an old friend of mine, lol) :biggrin:

Oh well, you got into Kent right? It must be disappointing, are you getting them remarked?

yeh i'm definitely getting it remarked. yeh but the main thing is that i'll still be joining yall hopefully

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending