GCSE English Literature 2018

Watch this thread
moonlightbaeee
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Please tell me I'm not the only one freaking out for tomorrow. Does anyone have any tips? Literally ANY help would be appreciated at this point.
workhardnow179
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Memorise up to ideally 10 quotes per character if not 5-6, make sure the quotes have plenty of language, structural features to talk about alongside this make sure you have themes and context linked to the quotes
moonlightbaeee
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by workhardnow179)
memorise up to ideally 10 quotes per character if not 5-6, make sure the quotes have plenty of language, structural features to talk about alongside this make sure you have themes and context linked to the quotes
thankyou!!
Lemur14
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Hi there :wavey:
I've moved your thread to the English exams and study help forum where hopefully you'll get more answers In future, it's best to select the subject from the list here and create a thread in there instead :yep: If you want to see where threads belong, check out this thread
ThomasClay
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Check out these PowerPoint which includes key themes, quotations and analysis. This is perfect for quick revision before exams.

Jekyll and Hyde: https://www.tes.com/teaching-resourc...lysis-11905867

Romeo and Juliet: https://www.tes.com/teaching-resourc...lysis-11904381
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (27)
27.27%
As I expected (29)
29.29%
Harder (36)
36.36%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
7.07%

Watched Threads