Turn on thread page Beta

would u prefer to have a girlfriend who was all sweet, nice, shy, reserved or one that was really confident, loud and outgoing?

ReputationRep:
    shy and reserved!!! deffinately. i cant stand loudmouth girls, they all act like they are in a soap, very shallow and annoying i find.

ReputationRep:
    There's something nice about girls who are shy. I can't stand girls who are loud, but maybe that's because I'm not loud myself.

ReputationRep:
    100% plastic free. And not loud/tomboyish/ladettey. I like shy girls, or girls with just a teeney bit of dorkiness to them, its kinda cute.

ReputationRep:
    Shy, to a point, I don't want her to be overly reserved/timid either

ReputationRep:
    shy to begin with and then becomes more outgoing when she comes out of her shell.

ReputationRep:
    Shy'n'smart. =)

ReputationRep:
    Can we have sweet nice and outgoing?

Extremes of anything mostly rubbish though, as you probably already know.

ReputationRep:
    glad to know :-)
    it always seems to be the loud outgoing ones dressed all all up that get all the boys and its like there the only ones guys like.
    there just doesnt seem to b any guys who are interested to getting to know the quiet shy type

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chomsx)
    would u prefer to have a girlfriend who was all sweet, nice, shy, reserved or one that was really confident, loud and outgoing?
    why would ever want a girlfriend who wasn't nice??

ReputationRep:
    Shy, reserved and intelligent.

(Just like the one I have )

ReputationRep:
    Bit of both, really. I like a girl who has the brains to know when to be quiet and when to be loud.

a mixture of the two. theres a time and place when both behavours are desired.

ReputationRep:
    I like girls that put yo in front of u. That really does it for me.

ReputationRep:
    it always seems to be the loud outgoing ones dressed all all up that get all the boys and its like there the only ones guys like.
    there just doesnt seem to b any guys who are interested to getting to know the quiet shy type
    loud girls do tend to dress more provocatively. so that would certainly work with 99% of the male population :rolleyes:

what your saying isnt true, it just seems it because thats what your going through at the moment

ReputationRep:
    i dont girls have cooties!!

ReputationRep:
    I want her to be nice + confident + outgoing!!
    Sometimes i don't care if she is smart.........

ReputationRep:
    Only because guys are shy too, and need things to be blatantly obvious before they notice. It's easier to get with a girl who does all the work than one who is too shy to make an obvious move.

ReputationRep:
    shy

ReputationRep:
    shy, smart and a nice arse

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 13, 2008
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.