Student gets funded by sugar daddies Watch

CartesianFart
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by louisedotcom)
Thats a **** analogy.

Shes sleeping with them (or atleast one of them) for personal (material, and money) gain- thats prostitution. She doesnt love them and wouldnt be in contact with them if she wasnt getting their cash.

If you are being funded by a husband/wife, thats generally out of love for someone and because you want them to better themselves, not because you are looking to get in the knickers of someone half your age. You also stay with them when they arnt buying you £1000 worth of underwear, I bet she wouldnt stick around if she wasnt getting something out of it.
So you are against women who are not strictly in a monogamous marriage?
louisedotcom
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by CartesianFart)
So you are against women who are not strictly in a monogamous marriage?
No thats not what I said.
You were the one who mentioned marriage which is why I replied with husband/wife.

If you are being supported by someone who you are in commited relationship with of course its not prostitution because theres substance to the relationship its not about the money or the sex, this thing she has going with these guys is one sided, shes only there to get the gifts/money from them.
Brighten
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
She has had sex with one of them if you read the article. It might not be sex with the other one but you can bet she spends a lot of time on her knees.

That last guy hasn't even met her? That's even creepier than the other two, he probably sits in his car with binoculars outside her house or something.
CartesianFart
Report 10 years ago
No thats not what I said.
You were the one who mentioned marriage which is why I replied with husband/wife.

If you are being supported by someone who you are in commited relationship with of course its not prostitution because theres substance to the relationship its not about the money or the sex, this thing she has going with these guys is one sided, shes only there to get the gifts/money from them.
Is it possible that there can be a narrow wife or husband who is only married to a significant other for to gain gifts/money?

How can you know for sure about the nature of the relationship between the young girl and the men that she is involved with? Have you met her or the guys that she is involved with?
GodspeedGehenna
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by kayscout)
That last guy hasn't even met her? That's even creepier than the other two, he probably sits in his car with binoculars outside her house or something.
I use a telescope, actually.

:teeth:
louisedotcom
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by CartesianFart)
Is it possible that there can be a narrow wife or husband who is only married to a significant other for to gain gifts/money?

How can you know for sure about the nature of the relationship between the young girl and the men that she is involved with? Have you met her or the guys that she is involved with?
Because it says in the article :rolleyes:
She went out looking for men souly who would support her.

& ofcourse there can be people who marry for money, what a stupid question. Anyone who sells their body for money or personal gain is prostituting themselves it doesnt matter if they are married. The only reason I even responded with anything about marriage is because you brought it up. I cant be bothered to explain this anymore, because what you are asking isnt even relevant. The thread isnt about people who marry for money, its about 1 girl who sells her body in return for gifts and money.
Segat1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hahah Sugardaddie is such a crap website.

Anyway I am sure her parents are so proud of their enterprising young daughter .
la fille danse
  • CV Helper
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Because it says in the article :rolleyes:
She went out looking for men souly who would support her.

& ofcourse there can be people who marry for money, what a stupid question. Anyone who sells their body for money or personal gain is prostituting themselves it doesnt matter if they are married. The only reason I even responded with anything about marriage is because you brought it up. I cant be bothered to explain this anymore, because what you are asking isnt even relevant. The thread isnt about people who marry for money, its about 1 girl who sells her body in return for gifts and money.
Except for the fact that she's not selling her body.
louisedotcom
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by no hero in her sky)
Except for the fact that she's not selling her body.
Is shes having sex with someone in return for gifts and money shes selling her body?
Rubix
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I want a hot sugar mummy...
she doesnt necessarily have to be rich. just available. she doesnt need to pay.
any offers?
Segat1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by peach plum pear)
"Now it's helping her get through her phwoar, sorry, law degree."

"It all makes poverty a "case clothed" for this law student..."

LOL that's hilarious. I want to write for News of the World.
You forgot the inverted commas around write.
EarlHickey
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I get about £75 a week but thats if I count my money as 40 weeks and I survive fine.

Looking at her pic she has a room far nicer than mine anyway so if I can live on the basics so can she and she shouldnt be spoiled.
la fille danse
  • CV Helper
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Is shes having sex with someone in return for gifts and money shes selling her body?
Accepting gifts from someone you're sleeping with means you're selling your body?

Nowhere in that article did it say she was "having sex with someone in return for gifts and money"...
evil groove
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Sounds like a good idea in theory.
louisedotcom
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by no hero in her sky)
Accepting gifts from someone you're sleeping with means you're selling your body?

Nowhere in that article did it say she was "having sex with someone in return for gifts and money"...
If you go out looking for a sugar daddy thats what your after. It really doesnt need to say it explicitly, its obvious.
Id put money on the fact that if they stopped buying her stuff she wouldnt stick around.
RyanT
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
As well as her £20 a week pocket money and £200 a month wage!

WTF?

If I was her dad i'd disown her in an eyeblink.
What an ungrateful, greedy little ******

I feel sorry for the poor sod who ends up buying, sorry marrying, this nasty piece of work.

Tried to put it in nicer words but I just can't bring myself to. This girl is disgusting. Theres a lot to be said about living in a country with obscene divisions between the working man and snobby toffs, but sinking that low is revolting.

We should be putting bullets in these guys, not sleeping with them.
Jayjayjay
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well, that is the whole point of the site. To connect people who are happy to do this together...

It also doesn't matter if she loves them or not, whether they love her or not.
Them showering her with gifts/money is the whole point.
jus-mi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
if someone was paying for my clothes, designer clothes at that for free i wouldnt feel bad at all, in fact i would be v.grateful, but instead of using it all on clothes i would make him pay my tuition fees lolol and make him buy me a car loool....i wounldnt be complaining at the end of the day it isn't like she is sleeping with him well her first suga daddy.

who eva gave me a neg rep must seriously love me and i luv ya 2 mwahhhh loooool ****ing *******s
EarlHickey
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Its wrong and taking advantage of the men, if it was a male taking cash from loads of females would you say its right?
MediterraneanX
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Has anyone noticed how bad the clothes she "bought" are?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (157)
27.3%
No (418)
72.7%

Watched Threads