The Dark Horse Watch

Coco.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
The 'group' of friends I was involved in have split-I think it may be permanent. Not sure. Anyway, the girl (who has disgusted me with her behaviour) who is the ringleader thinks I like her 'side', when in fact I have been a bit of a conspirator! I do not confront her because she frightens me so much...her friend will actually spit at you if you upset her. It is all so silly and immature considering we're in college I know. Anyway what do I do? It is getting harder and harder..and they will soon know that I think they're all horrid and not on their 'side' (would go into details but it basically involves them bullying a very ill person). Ahhhhhh.

Forgive the stupidity of this, bear with me
MSB
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Riiiiiise above it.
rottcodd
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Surely if you don't like them, you would want them to know that you don't like them, so that you don't have to hang around with them?
Coco.
Rep:
?
I don't, I've got other friends. She keeps talking to me.
bobsiesgirl
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
apart from outrightly telling her that you don't want to spend time with her anymore all you can do is either, put up with it until the end of college, or try to distance yourself from her as much as possible until she looses interest or gets the hint.

as for her friend, what is she a Llama? I mean what self respecting person spits at people?
Coco.
Rep:
?
(Original post by bobsiesgirl)
apart from outrightly telling her that you don't want to spend time with her anymore all you can do is either, put up with it until the end of college, or try to distance yourself from her as much as possible until she looses interest or gets the hint.

as for her friend, what is she a Llama? I mean what self respecting person spits at people?
Thanks
She likes to hit and pinch too.
At 17 years of age it is pretty pathetic.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (529)
80.27%
Leave (130)
19.73%

Watched Threads