The Student Room Group

need someone creative for my gfs bday present

Hello,
Its my gfs birthday next week and she has wanted a necklace for ever. I have decided to get her a necklace and want to engrave it. But I am only allowed 3 letters and no numbers where my initial idea was to put the date we got together or something. I wanted to put (XVII) as we got together on the 17th but thats 4 letters so now I have no idea what to engrave does anyone have any ideas. I know it should be special between us but I literally can't think of anything so limited to 3 letters. Also I am not allowed symbols such as & so will just putting our two letters together "AM" or "MA" look okay? Thank you
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,
Its my gfs birthday next week and she has wanted a necklace for ever. I have decided to get her a necklace and want to engrave it. But I am only allowed 3 letters and no numbers where my initial idea was to put the date we got together or something. I wanted to put (XVII) as we got together on the 17th but thats 4 letters so now I have no idea what to engrave does anyone have any ideas. I know it should be special between us but I literally can't think of anything so limited to 3 letters. Also I am not allowed symbols such as & so will just putting our two letters together "AM" or "MA" look okay? Thank you

Not sure if it would look better or worse, but other options may be AnM or AxM.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending