Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone what does everyone think will come up in the exam tomorrow?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Im not sure but does anyone know if there are only a select few practicals that can come up tomorrow or if it can be any of them (as in some can only come up on paper 1 and the rest on paper 2)?

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find the exam? Is there an unofficial markscheme?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloet5827)
    How did everyone find the exam? Is there an unofficial markscheme?
    LOL that was hard af wbu mate? no I havent seen an unofficial mkscheme yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Guardian_)
    LOL that was hard af wbu mate? no I havent seen an unofficial mkscheme yet
    Yeah I thought it was so hard. What does everyone think the percentage will be for an A? And can we all make an unofficial markscheme please

ReputationRep:
    1) plum pudding model I said the model today has protons and neutrons but the plum pudding model doesn’t and electrons are found in orbitals is another difference
    I got R is nitrogen and the electron configuration is 1s2 2s2 2p3 and I messed up the bit where you have to write the formula for the group 2 element it reacts with but I think the answer is Be3N2

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 22, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.