The Student Room Group

Failed my research project how will this affect my graduation

im actually in the state of depression right now. Cant believe i failed my research project. Although my topic was hard as i wrote about what impacts will the brexit have on uk tourism i am still very unhappy with my grade as i have got f+ which is 38%. I have met several times with my supervisor before and he did not mention that was i was doing was so wrong that i could fail.
Anyways my questions is. Can i still graduate without my research project which was worth 20 credits or i can graduate few months later if i pass my research?
thanks for the help
Original post by joanna1997n
im actually in the state of depression right now. Cant believe i failed my research project. Although my topic was hard as i wrote about what impacts will the brexit have on uk tourism i am still very unhappy with my grade as i have got f+ which is 38%. I have met several times with my supervisor before and he did not mention that was i was doing was so wrong that i could fail.
Anyways my questions is. Can i still graduate without my research project which was worth 20 credits or i can graduate few months later if i pass my research?
thanks for the help

Normal way would be a resubmission capped at 40%. You wont be allowed to graduate in the summer and more likely in jan when the postgrads have their ceremony.

Clearly you need to decide why your project failed.
reasearch, structure, analysis, evaluation?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending