Turn on thread page Beta

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? watch

ReputationRep:
    No trolls please...
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    My underwear.

Only joking, be more confident around new people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andrew97)
    My underwear.

Only joking, be more confident around new people.
    Fair enough, most people feel like that.

ReputationRep:
    To act more than I think and reduce demotivation/laziness

ReputationRep:
    My unhealthy need to procrastinate. (I've given up on my A levels)
    THERE'S NOT JUST ONE THING, my appearance too.

ReputationRep:
    Make myself employable. It's taking 4 people and 2 huge organisations to find me a job. The pressure is at an all time high because I have a high achieving boyfriend who works very, very closely with the likes of the Mayor of London and I'm sitting here unemployed. It was bad enough before I met him, but now every day I battle with the fear that he might think I'm not good enough and leave me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen47)
    Make myself employable. It's taking 4 people and 2 huge organisations to find me a job. The pressure is at an all time high because I have a high achieving boyfriend who works very, very closely with the likes of the Mayor of London and I'm sitting here unemployed. It was bad enough before I met him, but now every day I battle with the fear that he might think I'm not good enough and leave me.
    Maybe you could make your own job. Also, I don't think it'd be good to compare yourself to others in that way, though, if that motivates you, more power to you.

ReputationRep:
    I wish I could sit down and work properly. I want to feel a sense of achievement. Not to go sleep stressed and fearful.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Get rid of my stupid 'disorder' :/

ReputationRep:
    my overall personality

ReputationRep:
    I'd like an ass, seriously, I'm happy with every part of my failed (yet to master) life, but ladies like a butt to pinch and I don't have one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    Get rid of my stupid 'disorder' :/
    what is it

ReputationRep:
    My past........
    I feel like there were alot of life opportunities i didn't make the most of, and probably should've worked harder overall in school/extracurricular stuff.
    Also made the drastic mistakes of befriending some horrible snakes and got mentally messed up in the process :/
    but well i guess there's no point in that so i'll try to make better decisions from now on
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by blackrain)
    what is it
    Is in my post history somewhere.
    I dislike saying it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    Is in my post history somewhere.
    I dislike saying it
    bruh you have 14000 posts you really think i'm going to search through them ???

Also there's nothing wrong with having a disorder; that doesn't make you any less human :/

I myself have clinically diagnosed OCD although it's mild but still it's not embarrassing to talk about .

BTw i hope i dont come off as ??!? if your disorder is more serious idk

ReputationRep:
    Probably a smaller ****

ReputationRep:
    My social skills. Wish I had decent ones then I could actually connect to people, and would have no reason to have anxiety or depression or feel lonely

ReputationRep:
    My body. I have been working hard for a long time to improve my weight and body but man, it feels like wasted effort almost. I look better now and am at a perfectly healthy weight but my body fat % is still way too high.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    There is quite a lot I would like to change...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackrain)
    bruh you have 14000 posts you really think i'm going to search through them ???

Also there's nothing wrong with having a disorder; that doesn't make you any less human :/

I myself have clinically diagnosed OCD although it's mild but still it's not embarrassing to talk about .

BTw i hope i dont come off as ??!? if your disorder is more serious idk
    The thing that you need to take away from this exchange is that other people deal with things (or don't; as is their right) differently to you and might not be as comfortable as you in talking directly about what it is that ails them.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 22, 2018
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.