The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Planning ahead for admission in 2019-20

I'm currently pursuing my undergraduates degree from a prestigious college/uni from India. I'm about to start my second year and my current CGPA is 3.15(out of 4). I constantly engage in extra cariccular activities and volunteer for NGOs. I'm also doing an internship in a psychology firm.
I want to pursue MSc in Human cognitive neuropsychology (taught course, full time). As I have two more years to complete my UG, I would like to engage in activities which will enhance my application. Please guide me through the process as it's one of my biggest dreams to get into this uni. Thank you.
Original post by Aliyaban
I'm currently pursuing my undergraduates degree from a prestigious college/uni from India. I'm about to start my second year and my current CGPA is 3.15(out of 4). I constantly engage in extra cariccular activities and volunteer for NGOs. I'm also doing an internship in a psychology firm.
I want to pursue MSc in Human cognitive neuropsychology (taught course, full time). As I have two more years to complete my UG, I would like to engage in activities which will enhance my application. Please guide me through the process as it's one of my biggest dreams to get into this uni. Thank you.

Does the website not provide enough information? If not, call up Edinburgh Global if you have any specific questions.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending