maddie022
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Last Minute Panic!
Anybody doing Sign of Four? If so, do you think it'd be reasonable for them to ask a question on Johnathan Small, Tonga, Bartholomew Sholto or Thaddeus Sholto? I don't think there's enough in the text to ask a question just about them, but maybe they'll include it within 'fear of otherness'? Just wanted to gauge other people's opinions??
THANKS!!
Domi2242
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I doubt Bartholomew would come up as he is killed before we even meet him. Tonga could definitely come up in terms of discussing racism etc even if it does not specifically state you have to talk about Tonga, he is a key character in discussing the racist ideologies in Vic era. Also have been told to revise for Thaddeus and I think they could ask a question just on him. Whether any of them will come up obviously we have no idea:////
maddie022
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Domi2242)
I doubt Bartholomew would come up as he is killed before we even meet him. Tonga could definitely come up in terms of discussing racism etc even if it does not specifically state you have to talk about Tonga, he is a key character in discussing the racist ideologies in Vic era. Also have been told to revise for Thaddeus and I think they could ask a question just on him. Whether any of them will come up obviously we have no idea:////
Thank you so much!
Thaddeus only appears in the opening few chapters of the text so I'm hesitant to prioritize revising quotes and character traits for him?
But thank you so much for your input!! x
Lemur14
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi there :wavey:
I've moved your thread to the English exams and study help forum where hopefully you'll get more answers In future, it's best to select the subject from the list here and create a thread in there instead :yep: If you want to see where threads belong, check out this thread
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (220)
23.66%
Pop (230)
24.73%
Jazz (35)
3.76%
Classical (56)
6.02%
Hip-Hop (174)
18.71%
Electronic (62)
6.67%
Indie (153)
16.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise