The Student Room Group

White girl who prefers black guys

I’ve always much preferred black guys or any non-white guys really, as they tend to be more interesting and attractive, but I find it hard to meet any as the area I live in is predominantly white :frown:

I don’t know what to do as it’s not easy to find them and the one guy I fell in love with isn’t available and it still hurts...

Btw I’m not expecting any answers, this is more of a thought post than one asking for help :smile:

Scroll to see replies

How old are you? 'Cos if you're 18 or younger, you've got a long way to go and you don't need to worry about things like that.
Reply 2
I mean, if you weren't expecting any answers why didn't you write it in a diary or something?

Plus yeah I'm a boring white guy can confirm that I am boring
I know what you mean. I don’t know what it is about black guys but there hot, I think they seem more aggressive and manly which I find hot. I don’t live by a lot of them but I have some friends that live half an hour away and are friends with lots of black guys. I asked her to give me a bunch of there snapchats and there’s one guy I’ve been talking to for a bit. So if u can handle having to bus or not see him much as you would if he lived closer you could try what I did and talk to one that lives a bit farther away.
Reply 4
Lmao I knew this thread would attract slighted-feeling white males. And I made it because a lot of people make diary threads so I thought I’d make this similar one
Haha I'm not white but ugly rip me. But why does being white mean your boring?
maybe use dating apps or travel to places more diverse
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve always much preferred black guys or any non-white guys really, as they tend to be more interesting and attractive, but I find it hard to meet any as the area I live in is predominantly white :frown:

I don’t know what to do as it’s not easy to find them and the one guy I fell in love with isn’t available and it still hurts...

Btw I’m not expecting any answers, this is more of a thought post than one asking for help :smile:

Put yourself out there find events where black guys show up to. I would definitely recommend going to places like London, Manchester, Birmingham etc as it is more ethnically diverse. I live in a very white area as well so I usually venture out of my hometown.
peak times.

OOOHHHH the white nationalists aren't going to like this.

BTW, tall, mixed-race guy here, hit me up. :colone::perv:

Spoiler

Reply 10
If you're over 18 DM me.
Reply 11
Original post by Yawn11
If you're over 18 DM me.

Lol
Original post by PhilanderingBum

Spoiler

Original post by Yawn11
If you're over 18 DM me.

Get it in lads!

Let's hope she's T H I C C
Original post by PhilanderingBum

Spoiler

Hahahaha dead :rofl: yes I have a feeling they’ll come down on my thread like a ton of bricks, oh well :P ooh mixed-race you say, now that’s cool :colondollar: hehe
Original post by Black Cat
Get it in lads!

Let's hope she's T H I C C

A: I’m definitely not thick, I’m very little haha
and B: I was not expecting to get guys going eyyy lol but eh no bad thing, just wait until I PM one of them and they find out who I am haha
and B: I was not expecting to get guys going eyyy lol but eh no bad thing, just wait until I PM one of them and they find out who I am haha

You're going to get a lot less messages now :colonhash:

This is TSR anything goes don't be surprised. Haha.

Yo PM me I want to know who you are.

And if you need a valid reason. I am a 6"4" hench black man with a 9 inch c*ock.
Original post by Sir P.Ennis
Yo PM me I want to know who you are.

And if you need a valid reason. I am a 6"4" hench black man with a 9 inch c*ock.

no you ain't.

why you lying for fam?
Original post by Black Cat
You're going to get a lot less messages now :colonhash:

This is TSR anything goes don't be surprised. Haha.

Lmao I don’t really care if I get less messages, makes my life easier anyway. It gets overwhelming if too many people message me at once, been there done that and never want to go down that road again
Original post by trapking
no you ain't.

why you lying for fam?

Lol not even going there anyway, you seen that username? :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest