never looks at me twice Watch

velocity-girl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Ok, so theres this guy. We've been friends for years, and in the last couple of years I've grown to really like him. He has no idea. We don't see each other a lot, once every 1-2 months, but talk more often. He talks to me about all sorts, including all his girl issues. I'm always there to listen to him when he wants to rant and he knows that.

But I really like him and he has no idea. He's always on the lookout for girls and he just has no idea that theres someone right under his nose. I don't think I'm capable of telling him how I feel either because he's a great friend and I don't want to lose that, and I'm so sure that he just doesn't see me in that way.

I'm quite a tomboy and have always got on well with guys as friends - I have more guy mates than girl mates. But I'm fed up of always being the girl that is 'just a friend' - that they talk to about all their relationship issues but never look at in any other way...

Sorry, this was more a rant than asking for advice...
MSB
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Being there to listen to him is not the way to attract him. He's already 'got' you, so why should he do any more? Stop being so available, and start being sexy.
tired yet?
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
right, if you don't want to tell him how you feel, how can anyone advise you? surely that's the only option.
watermelon sugar
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by MSB)
Being there to listen to him is not the way to attract him. He's already 'got' you, so why should he do any more? Stop being so available, and start being sexy.
this.

realistically, do you think he could find you attractive in that way?
if so, flirt, "play" him. you knoow how it is getting a guy after you and he is pretty mcuh just a guy.
User69701
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Tell him. You might be surprised by the answer. An intimidating situation but knowing is always better.
ash_moo
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by MSB)
hear hear...

oh, and u r no longer anon darling
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (221)
28.01%
No (568)
71.99%

Watched Threads