The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

Operating department Practice foundation 2018

Hey guys, anyone here joining Bucks in September 2018. Excitingly waiting to receive welcome letter, schedule and other things.
I’m driving from Northampton about 1:30 minutes, so any tips for cheap parking options would be appreciated.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by KaherG
Hey guys, anyone here joining Bucks in September 2018. Excitingly waiting to receive welcome letter, schedule and other things.
I’m driving from Northampton about 1:30 minutes, so any tips for cheap parking options would be appreciated.

Hi @KaherG

It's great to hear you're joining us in September. Sorry that you haven't had a reply to your message so far - our ODP programmes are really popular so there should definitely be others out there that will be joining you in September!

Your joining instructions will be sent out over the summer (the exact date hasn't been confirmed yet I'm afraid). In the meantime if you have any questions that you'd like to ask the course leader, you can contact Shane or ask him a question using our new access platform on our website.

In terms of parking, there are lots of public car parks within the town centre, but as you say the prices do vary. There's a site online called Parkopedia that should give you a rough idea of where the car parks are and the rates. Depending on the hours that you're in, you may find the park and ride works out cheaper for you, and there's a bus stop for this right outside the campus.

I hope this helps, but let me know if you have any other questions!

We look forward to meeting you in September.

Laura
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
Reply 2
Hi I’m also starting in September will,be driving from Hatfield so the parking question was a good one and thanks Laura for the information.
I’m starting in September too but I live around
Hope to meet u all

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending