The Student Room Group

Question for Muslim/Indian girls

Assume you are looking for a boy of the same background do you prefer him to have light brown skin or dark brown skin? I’m just asking because so many girls iv asked prefer light brown skin so much more.
Don't really care
Original post by Anonymous
Assume you are looking for a boy of the same background do you prefer him to have light brown skin or dark brown skin? I’m just asking because so many girls iv asked prefer light brown skin so much more.

Dark skin light skin, theyre all good to me. As long as the face is nice, idc about the colour of it
Reply 3
Dark skin light skin, theyre all good to me. As long as the face is nice, idc about the colour of it

Ok thanks, I wish all girls thought like this
Skin colour doesn't matter to me even a tiny bit.
I don't really care about his skin colour. Him being a good guy is all that matters
Reply 6
Mate they have hairy sn*tch
Honestly it doesn’t matter a single bit

Personality matters most but if I had to choose I'd say light skin simply because I am light skinned too

I like coal black skin, you know like the tribe from 2005 King Kong. Like damn, can't see them ****** in the shade let alone your pitch black bedroom
I really don't think it matters; I just think culturally you're made to think "fair is prettier" which is a very backward mentality
doesn't matter lol
Assume you are looking for a boy of the same background do you prefer him to have light brown skin or dark brown skin? I’m just asking because so many girls iv asked prefer light brown skin so much mor

Fair skin;light skin but not pale - there r pale asians. No colourism intended but it was the way, I a brown girl, was bought up. Natural pref.
Original post by RarRarRae
Assume you are looking for a boy of the same background do you prefer him to have light brown skin or dark brown skin? I’m just asking because so many girls iv asked prefer light brown skin so much mor

Fair skin;light skin but not pale - there r pale asians. No colourism intended but it was the way, I a brown girl, was bought up. Natural pref.

Not Indian, but paki and for me, personality would matter

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending