Nightclubs. Watch

Jackathon
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hello, its my 18th on the 23rd of March and thats easter sunday. Bit crap? But anyway, I was just wondering if clubs/pubs are open on the 24th, easter monday. I was going to go out on the tuesday but its alot of my friends, friend's birthday. So they can't come. Thanks in advance.
Dionysus
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Most places will probably be open on Easter Monday, but check websites. Some clubs suck on weekdays, others are actually better then than on Friday and Saturday. Weekdays are pretty much always a lot cheaper.
quadruple_twist
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well, Mondays are generally a rubbish day to go out on anyway...but I don't see why they'd be shut just cos it's easter - they doesn't close on Xmas Eve/Day.

Should be fine; if you're unsure Google your local clubs and see if they're open.
Jackathon
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Thanks, I tried to look at the website couldn't fine one though.
L i b
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Clubs will definitely be open over Easter, not a problem. But of course, Monday isn't normally the most active night.

Couldn't you have it on the night before, and then celebrate your coming of age at midnight? That's what I did for my 21st in one city, before going to another for my birthday-proper. Actually, I suppose that'd be illegal if you're only 17. Bleh.
davidjones90
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You heading into London mate? If so you'll be fine if you get a deal with a promoter roaming the streets

Actually Reading quite an active place I would have thought you should be ok...

Or just delay it till next weekend
mollymustard
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Lots of places are open over the Easter period because they know most people don't have work the next day.
My 6th form tried to book a club for around that time, but really struggled just because most were already holding their own events.

Trust me there should be lots going on!
Rubix
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Weeeeeeeeee
Me and U have the same birthday
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (49)
29.34%
No - I got the required grades (97)
58.08%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (21)
12.57%

Watched Threads