IGCSE History Paper 22 taken on 21 May

Watch this thread
Gcse2018x
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi! How did everyone find IGCSE History Paper 22 taken on Monday (21st May)? I am really worried because I am sure I did well in the other 2 but somehow I found this paper difficult and ran out of time.
Poophead2469
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
it was not bad to be honest... the topic was on the manchurian crisis...the only strugle that i had was my timing
Daetrynne
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Gcse2018x)
Hi! How did everyone find IGCSE History Paper 22 taken on Monday (21st May)? I am really worried because I am sure I did well in the other 2 but somehow I found this paper difficult and ran out of time.
Timing is always tight with this paper! However, I nearly cried with joy when I saw that the topic was Manchuria, there was genuine fear in my school that it was going to be on something ridiculous like the Disarmament Conference or the Locarno Treaties.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (21)
17.5%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
25.83%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (64)
53.33%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
3.33%

Watched Threads