The Student Room Group

Girl sent me blushing smiling emoji

There's a girl that I've known for just over a year now, we had been on speaking terms but never really spent any time together. Anyway over the weekend by a twist of fate we ran into each other at a football match and ended spending the whole say together. I would say we hit it off, we where talking and laughing constantly and one of my mates said after the match that I should ask her out as he could see a "spark" between us.

Anyway we've exchanged numbers and been messaging each other over the last few days and last night just before I was going to be I thought I'd just chance it and put an "x" at the end of my last message and she replied by putting an "x" on her message along with the blushing smiling emoji.

Am I reading too much into this or could she possibly like me?
Reply 1
See if she wants to meet up some time.
Reply 2
Original post by 8472
See if she wants to meet up some time.

Well I was talking to her about a match this weekend and she said she wanted to go but she had no one to go with and I told her I have a spare ticket now and she's agreed to go with me. Surely that's a good sign.
Original post by Anonymous
Well I was talking to her about a match this weekend and she said she wanted to go but she had no one to go with and I told her I have a spare ticket now and she's agreed to go with me. Surely that's a good sign.

Get married
I think you're on the right track, the response seems to be positive so far so keep hanging out with her and see where it goes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending