The Student Room Group

Not sure if I ran a red light! (Absolutely no visible cameras)

Hi
So I was driving back from derby after a terrible night sleep!!

I’m not sure if I accidentally ran a red light!! I’ve checked on google street view and I even circled back around the island like 5 times!!!

There’s no visible red light camera anywhere!! (The big grey box right?) and nothing that looks like a speed camera. There’s nothing that even looks like the sensors you get. And there’s only one cctv looking thing down the road...

I’m not sure if I actually jumped the light... and there’s no visible cameras... am I safe???I’m just ******** myself really
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Pippy12567
HiSo I was driving back from derby after. Terrible night sleep!! I’m not sure if I accidentally ran a red light!! I’ve checked on google street view and I even circled back around the island like 5 times!!! There’s no visible red light camera anywhere!! (The big grey box right?) and nothing that looks like a speed camera. There’s nothing that even looks like the sensors you get. And there’s only one cctv looking thing down the road...I’m not sure if I actually jumped the light... and there’s no visible cameras... am I safe???I’m just ******** myself really

If you couldn't see a very clear camera I wouldn't worry, you should be fine

You would be surprised how much it happens on a daily basis and how little is done about it
Wait 2 weeks for a letter.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending