The Student Room Group

Would you ever be willing to experiment/have sex with someone of the same sex...?

(or opposite sex if you are gay)
...if they were extremely attractive?

Scroll to see replies

would never want sex with a man :redface: the thought just weirds me out :hide:
None of that bum bum sex :lol: but maybe other stuff.. out of curiosity although my preference lay in partner being female for sure.
Nah, even though plenty of women are gorgeous and all, more so than men but I wouldn't be interested in doing anything further than hugging. To clarify, I am a female myself.
Original post by CoolCavy

Are you a lesbian ace or just regular ace? 🤔
Original post by Anonymous
Are you a lesbian ace or just regular ace? 🤔

am neither
not wanting sex with a man doesnt make someone an ace :tongue:
No because 1) I don't sleep around 2) I could never love a woman 3) women are boring 4) i hate being touched
Nope and don't want to
Reply 8
That's disgusting and unnatural. SO NO.

Lol. There's nothing unnatural about ****ing someone of the same sex.
Same-sex sex was even common in ancient Greece. Hell, it even happens in the animal kingdom.
NO
Reply 10
Never appealed.
No, because I don't find other women "extremely attractive" in a way I would want to be sexual with them.
Reply 12
Original post by CoolCavy

Original post by 8472
None of that bum bum sex :lol: but maybe other stuff.. out of curiosity although my preference lay in partner being female for sure.

Nah, even though plenty of women are gorgeous and all, more so than men but I wouldn't be interested in doing anything further than hugging. To clarify, I am a female myself.

Original post by The Relic
No because 1) I don't sleep around 2) I could never love a woman 3) women are boring 4) i hate being touched

Original post by gjd800
Never appealed.

NO

Original post by DrawTheLine
No, because I don't find other women "extremely attractive" in a way I would want to be sexual with them.

Disappointing. Someone say yes please, so I can get my hopes up. There's this cute straight guy I like, lol.
Original post by Ciel.
Disappointing. Someone say yes please, so I can get my hopes up. There's this cute straight guy I like, lol.

Mate of mine went to a nice boarding school and made a habit of turning straight lads a bit bent. You might have some luck; perhaps dress pretty effeminately and pluck them brows? Though he didn't do this and instead relied on their being starved of sexual attention.

I might shag a ******, but that's about it.
Reply 14
with my bisexuality? of course!
Reply 15
only Jennifer Lopez.
Reply 16
Original post by Notoriety
Mate of mine went to a nice boarding school and made a habit of turning straight lads a bit bent. You might have some luck; perhaps dress pretty effeminately and pluck them brows? Though he didn't do this and instead relied on their being starved of sexual attention.

I might shag a ******, but that's about it.

He doesn't seem starved of sexual attention, but who knows, lol.
Original post by Ciel.

Lmao. Wait for his bday and tell him it's not gay for you to perform fellatio on him on his bday. Everyone does it.
Reply 18
Original post by Numan786
Lmao. Wait for his bday and tell him it's not gay for you to perform fellatio on him on his bday. Everyone does it.

I somehow doubt the success of this plan.
My wall used to be pink so it’s female and i’ve kissed it before.

Quick Reply