Student Discounts for people in Apprenticeships Watch

ryang321
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
If you're currently doing an apprenticeship and are training at a college/uni, you can sign up for unidays with a personal Email and verify it with your institution Email address.

Follow this link to sign up: myunidays.com/r/DMvkQ-8Kx7o
Toy Soldiers
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ryang321)
If you're currently doing an apprenticeship and are training at a college/uni, you can sign up for unidays with a personal Email and verify it with your institution Email address.

Follow this link to sign up: myunidays.com/r/DMvkQ-8Kx7o
I'm doing a degree apprenticeship with QA Apprenticeships and the University of Roehampton. Unfortunately I don't have a UOR or QA email address so I am unable to verify my student status. Is anyone else in the same position?
Colafusion
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Do you not have a uni email? O.o
ryang321
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Toy Soldiers)
I'm doing a degree apprenticeship with QA Apprenticeships and the University of Roehampton. Unfortunately I don't have a UOR or QA email address so I am unable to verify my student status. Is anyone else in the same position?
I'm doing an Apprenticeship with BT, I thought we didn't get one either but if you ask around they might be able to work out if you have one, because you're registered with the Uni, so it could be hidden away somewhere.
Toy Soldiers
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Colafusion)
Do you not have a uni email? O.o
We haven't been told of one. We don't actually go to the university as we are trained by QA Apprenticeships at their centres - the exams are moderated by the university though.

(Original post by ryang321)
I'm doing an Apprenticeship with BT, I thought we didn't get one either but if you ask around they might be able to work out if you have one, because you're registered with the Uni, so it could be hidden away somewhere.
Thanks! I'll email some people about it tomorrow. It'll be good to make use of student discounts if they are available.
squirrology
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Only recently been introduced to this by apprenticeship employer but there's also a reward and recognition programme called "perks at work" where you can get discounts from many Shops, Cinemas and Holidays/Travel etc.

Link if interested:
https://www.perksatwork.com/login
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (485)
59.51%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.28%
No- I want it (233)
28.59%
No- I don't want it (54)
6.63%

Watched Threads