I put the answer in the question booklet wrong in geography.

Watch
username2899906
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
It was the second 9 marker. I had already used the booklet for the 1st 9 marker but then forgot to leave the 2 line gap between the two answers so the question number for the 2nd question doesn't actually line up with my answer. I also didn't realise that the question paper had more lines for the 2nd question on the next page.

Firstly, will the examiner release my answers are for 2 different questions and secondly, will they know that I wrote part of my answer on the answer booklet even when the question paper had more lines?
username2899906
Rep:
?
Please, can someone say if they will mark it or not
username2899906
Rep:
?
Don't want to lose those marks

Please can someone say if I have
Abjeet xoxo
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
they should because all your pages get scanned in so even if they don't realise when marking the initial question they will realise once they find the pink answer booklet and mark it
Abjeet xoxo
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
don't worry about it but did u write the question number in the white boxes to indicate what question you were continuing ?
username2899906
Rep:
?
(Original post by Abjeet xoxo)
don't worry about it but did u write the question number in the white boxes to indicate what question you were continuing ?
I did but as the question number boxes are every two lines, my 2nd answer didn't line up with a box. I didn't leave any lines between the two answers however they were both conclusions so I hope they can work out that my answer starts on the line above the box as no answer would have 2 conclusions.
Abjeet xoxo
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
the examiner will probably realise
selin344
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I don't want to say anything bad, but every question is checked by a different examiner. It's the best if you talk to your school and make them send an email on your behalf. Don't be upset, I'm sure they will do something about it!
username2899906
Rep:
?
(Original post by selin344)
I don't want to say anything bad, but every question is checked by a different examiner. It's the best if you talk to your school and make them send an email on your behalf. Don't be upset, I'm sure they will do something about it!
But I'm sure they will understand anyway when I start talking about a desert after a tropical storm questio.
esskay1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I done my whole rs exam without leaving 2 gaps between each question. My exam was nice but I hope I get my deserved mark
username2899906
Rep:
?
(Original post by esskay1)
I done my whole rs exam without leaving 2 gaps between each question. My exam was nice but I hope I get my deserved mark
It is just something you aren't going to be thinking about when writing an answer.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (39)
27.86%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (12)
8.57%
No I am happy with my choice (79)
56.43%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (10)
7.14%

Watched Threads