Edexcel GCSE Maths 9-1 Non Calculator Higher 24th may 2018

Watch this thread
_solitary_
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Has anyone got a topic list for the non-calculator paper on Thursday??
LarissaAlves
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
sorry, no... but I know that two very good places for last-minute revision are BBC Bitesize and Seneca Learning, so maybe these help! (this is the link - https://app.senecalearning.com/class...7-43b45e9182e5)
username3973192
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by LarissaAlves)
sorry, no... but I know that two very good places for last-minute revision are BBC Bitesize and Seneca Learning, so maybe these help! (this is the link - https://app.senecalearning.com/class...7-43b45e9182e5)
Bitesize isn't that great for maths, or for any subject really. The multiple choice questions defeat the purpose of actual learning as you can simply eliminate the options until you get the right answer.

However I totally agree with you that Seneca is good. It actually does do what it says and makes you learn "2x faster"
username3973192
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by _solitary_)
Has anyone got a topic list for the non-calculator paper on Thursday??
This checklist covers all the topics and has links to practice questions

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5120414

Good luck tomorrow!
LarissaAlves
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by thestudent33)
Bitesize isn't that great for maths, or for any subject really. The multiple choice questions defeat the purpose of actual learning as you can simply eliminate the options until you get the right answer.

However I totally agree with you that Seneca is good. It actually does do what it says and makes you learn "2x faster"
yes, you're right. I guess Bitesize is ok for the summaries, but Seneca is amazing for the practice questions!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (280)
41.79%
The paper was reasonable (279)
41.64%
Not feeling great about that exam... (61)
9.1%
It was TERRIBLE (50)
7.46%

Watched Threads