Do East Asian Girls like Easter Europeans in London ? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hello,

I am 18 years old Easter European who works and studies in West London. Since I remember myself, I had an affection with Asian women, for instance Japanese and Chinese. My questions, do females of this country have any preferences in a race/country or its like everybody else? Sorry if the questions are strange.

Thanks !
Anonymous #2
Report 8 months ago
It depends on the family and there is a huge variation. There is also a difference between International Chinese students and British Chinese Students. Internationals are likely to be only interested in dating their own because they are not exposed to foreigners back home therefore unfamiliar. However, British Chinese likely have more flexible preferences.

I am speaking for British Chinese, the rest is on my understanding.
Andrew97
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
What’s a Easter European?
Anonymous #2
Report 8 months ago
I think he means 'Eastern European'
username2289623
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
im chinese/korean and live in south london, it legit depends on the person i personally have no preference, if you're nice to me i'll like you simple as that :/
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
mmm Easter eggs
WhiteBunny
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Well for me , I don’t mind dating british / European guys or people my own race ( I am from Singapore , Chinese ) ; as long as there’s something we clicked on or get along well . I think it depends on individual and most importantly their family background . My Parents don’t mind british or European guys but they cannot accept me dating a Muslim or Indian .
username3832246
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by WhiteBunny)
Well for me , I don’t mind dating british / European guys or people my own race ( I am from Singapore , Chinese ) ; as long as there’s something we clicked on or get along well . I think it depends on individual and most importantly their family background . My Parents don’t mind british or European guys but they cannot accept me dating a Muslim or Indian .
wtf why? :lol:
Realitysreflexx
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Lol your a minority is your own country chinese/singapore...your not malay lol...

So why...racist against indians and muslims?

Isnt singapore muslim? Malaysia definitely is...lol
Realitysreflexx
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by johnny.snow)
Odd yo lmao.
WhiteBunny
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Realitysreflexx)
Lol your a minority is your own country chinese/singapore...your not malay lol...

So why...racist against indians and muslims?

Isnt singapore muslim? Malaysia definitely is...lol
Hello , Singapore is not Muslim .... wonder where you get that man haha . Think you mistook it as Malaysia ....
Have you been to Singapore ? You will find that majority are chinese . Even though our president is a Malay but majority are still Chinese . But well we are a country of all races though ..... there’s Singaporean born chinese , the China born chinese , Malays , Indians and of course Caucasians and all . I am not being racist . If I am racist ..... man , you know I would not even talk or friend them . Is just that different family have different rules . I have Malay friends who can’t married a chinese too . And Indians . Is just not the norm here in Singapore .
WhiteBunny
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
You mean why I can’t date Muslim or Indian ? Well it will be complicated I guess , there’s the food thing ; they can’t eat pork and beef .... then the religion .... I myself is a free thinker . And also my parents don’t allow . I don’t mind be friends with them . I am not discriminating any form of inter-racial marriage , it’s just that very family have different views and all .
username3832246
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
You mean why I can’t date Muslim or Indian ? Well it will be complicated I guess , there’s the food thing ; they can’t eat pork and beef .... then the religion .... I myself is a free thinker . And also my parents don’t allow . I don’t mind be friends with them . I am not discriminating any form of inter-racial marriage , it’s just that very family have different views and all .
I can understand the 'religion clash' between Muslims but apart from not eating beef, Hindus aren't really that complicated.
WhiteBunny
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I can understand the 'religion clash' between Muslims but apart from not eating beef, Hindus aren't really that complicated.
If they are quite open-minded ..... probably I will give it a try . Cause quite many Indian family they are still traditional . They would want you accept their religion .... and all . And moreover I can’t speak their language . Soon it will be a problem though .
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Easter European HAHAHAHAHAH
Anonymous #3
Report 8 months ago
I live in South East Asia and to be honest people will judge you by the colour of your skin. I'm Indian, and people treat me like utter bulls*it because I'm not fair like them. The thing is, after I'm done with my IGCSE's I'll be done and out of my god foresaken country. People get 10% discount on houses because of their race, people are more likely to give you a scholarship if you're a certain race and yet people think it's fair. South East Asia is ruled undemocratically and unjustly as stereotypes have been plaguing it for a long time. There are no morals present in SEA when compared to Oceania or Europe because people can't overcome racial stereotypes. It is due to the mindset of people like @WhiteBunny and her parents who cause nations to be this divided by race and colour.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I live in South East Asia and to be honest people will judge you by the colour of your skin. I'm Indian, and people treat me like utter bulls*it because I'm not fair like them. The thing is, after I'm done with my IGCSE's I'll be done and out of my god foresaken country. People get 10% discount on houses because of their race, people are more likely to give you a scholarship if you're a certain race and yet people think it's fair. South East Asia is ruled undemocratically and unjustly as stereotypes have been plaguing it for a long time. There are no morals present in SEA when compared to Oceania or Europe because people can't overcome racial stereotypes. It is due to the mindset of people like @WhiteBunny and her parents who cause nations to be this divided by race and colour.
Jeez man that’s crazy
WhiteBunny
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Okay , I would like to apologise for what you have gone through . I am not racist . I would not judge you based on your race and all . But when comes to dating , sorry yes . I think is due to the upbringing . Like the older generation people will tend to say things like why would you want to marry an Indian Muslim and not people your own races .

But I am really friendly . ☺️
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Christmas Europeans are my fave.
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I recommend you ignore stereotypes and take everyone at face value. Ethnic groups are not monolithic and if you treat everyone in a given ethnic group the same, or write off whole ethnic groups for the purposes of dating or making friends, you'll overlook some really amazing people.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (33)
11.07%
I used to but I don't now (10)
3.36%
No, but I want to start (111)
37.25%
No, I am unable to (64)
21.48%
No, I chose not to (80)
26.85%