The Student Room Group

AQA English Literature Paper 1 2018 !!

How did everyone feel towards this exam paper today

Macbeth's extract and question was really easy to be honest, I thought it would be about Lady Macbeth or even guilt. But overall it was good.

Jekyll and Hyde's extract for me typically speaking was rubbish, the only thing I could'have talked about was the fog whilst bringing other points from the wider extracts like the door, Hyde's deformation and setting.

Any questions or even feelings towards this exam
Reply 1
What do you think you got out of 64? And what do you think will be on Lit paper 2?
Original post by Amienio12
How did everyone feel towards this exam paper today

Macbeth's extract and question was really easy to be honest, I thought it would be about Lady Macbeth or even guilt. But overall it was good.

Jekyll and Hyde's extract for me typically speaking was rubbish, the only thing I could'have talked about was the fog whilst bringing other points from the wider extracts like the door, Hyde's deformation and setting.

Any questions or even feelings towards this exam

Well, I knew it was an easy question but for sure failed. I sort of got carried away then the structure went down hill from there. Hopefully quantity is effective with my grade like studies state. :smile: I did macbeth then frankestein. I think the frankestein question was relatively easy as it asked about why the monster could be considered a victim which really isn't hard.
Reply 3
What was the question of Macbeth ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending