Forgot to write details on MCQ sheet

Watch this thread
Nukungfukenny
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey. I just sat CCEA AS1 (1st year a level) chemistry today and was a bit late. I wrote my details on the main paper but I just remembered that I didnt on the multiple choice paper (I'm not sure if you had to or not tbh). Will this be a problem? I know they collected all of our papers alphabetically so I'm hoping not.
999tigger
Badges: 19
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Nukungfukenny)
Hey. I just sat CCEA AS1 (1st year a level) chemistry today and was a bit late. I wrote my details on the main paper but I just remembered that I didnt on the multiple choice paper (I'm not sure if you had to or not tbh). Will this be a problem? I know they collected all of our papers alphabetically so I'm hoping not.
The exam officer checks papers before sending off. Am sure they will match yours up. I wouldnt worry. You can drop them a note though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
27.78%
As I expected (73)
31.2%
Harder (88)
37.61%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.42%

Watched Threads