Politics Unit 1 Predictions Watch

nabid61
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Any predictions for the Unit 1 Politics exam on Thursday.

Unit 2 predictions would also be helpful if any.
madcowman
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
i think the 25 marker for electoral systems will be on one of the electoral systems. doubt it would be on referendums cos that was last years, and they seem to have a pattern of alternating between the 2. im doing pressure groups as my other question but have no idea what could possiby come up. also ive only revised 2 topics so im just praying to god that theyre good questions
nabid61
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by madcowman)
i think the 25 marker for electoral systems will be on one of the electoral systems. doubt it would be on referendums cos that was last years, and they seem to have a pattern of alternating between the 2. im doing pressure groups as my other question but have no idea what could possiby come up. also ive only revised 2 topics so im just praying to god that theyre good questions
I'm assuming you're doing AQA since I am doing Edexcel and don't really get given questions on referendums for electoral systems, unless you are talking about democracy in which I have no clue haha!
Evil Homer
  • TSR Community Team
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Is this for the Edexcel government and politics or Edexcel politics?
EdouardF
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
for edexcel i recon, Labour party for the 25 marker on parties, probably a how democratic is the UK or participation crisis question, for pressure groups no clue, maybe how good it is for democracy/ the UK or something about elitism and pluralism. Elections, maybe an assessment of an electoral system, if not it gonna be electoral reform, cause idk what else it could be
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Birmingham
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19
  • King's College London
    Postgraduate Taught Courses - Arts & Sciences - Strand Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19
  • University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (34)
14.11%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (21)
8.71%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (50)
20.75%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (34)
14.11%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (30)
12.45%
How can I be the best version of myself? (72)
29.88%

Watched Threads