Why don't women like younger guys? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
I like older women but there are very few who are even going to take you seriously.

Why's that? guys love younger girls in general (though I don't) but women are very picky when it comes to age.

I am not talking about dating guys who're underage of course. More like a woman in their 30s or 40s dating a guy in his 20s. It almost never happens.
ChaoticButterfly
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Little Popcorns likes younger guys :sexface:
Anonymous #2
Report 11 months ago
First of all i would date a younger guy so long as they are not underage but i will tell you why some or majority of women may prefer not to.

Most women in life want to get married have children etc and so they look for a partner who is stable in life to support them and their kids and since they want to be supported (rather than be a supporter) they will go for men older who have accomplished that stability in life (consistent salary, house etc) whereas men in 20s don't often times.

Second, as someone who would date them but may hesistate to do so, if i was in my 40s late 30s is that it gives an unusual image. Gives room for uncomfortable comments like 'oh you're dating someone your sons age' ?? Or 'why is he with that old woman' lol

Lastly, because its not a common situation according to societal norms, some women may be too intimidated to even consider it.
Anonymous #3
Report 11 months ago
I like younger boys, in fact my 3 most recent exes were one year younger
Little Popcorns
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
Little Popcorns likes younger guys :sexface:
I was like do I? Then I was like oh you’re a few months younger...
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
ChaoticButterfly
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Little Popcorns)
I was like do I? Then I was like oh you’re a few months younger...
I was going my GCSEs when you were starting uni.

PEDO
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I'm in my 20s and I get a lot of attention from older women. Some of them are even a bit too old tbh :lol: Tbh though, I think it's where I'm tall and well built, older women seem to like that "young stallion" look I suppose. Never really got attention from the older women before I started lifting. Even went on a date with a woman in her 40s, as detailed in this thread (see end of first page for details of how the actual date went) https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5070978
Little Popcorns
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
I was going my GCSEs when you were starting uni.

PEDO
Not unless you were kept back a year
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #4
Report 11 months ago
(We're speaking generally here - there are always exceptions...) Two words - EMOTIONAL MATURITY
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I think it's mainly a maturity thing or perhaps not being at the same life stages
Anonymous #1
(Original post by bones-mccoy)
I think it's mainly a maturity thing or perhaps not being at the same life stages
Guys like younger women though. We don't mind if we're at different life stages, why is it such a big deal to women?

Women are indeed more mature. I can see how that's a problem.
bones-mccoy
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Guys like younger women though. We don't mind if we're at different life stages, why is it such a big deal to women?

Women are indeed more mature. I can see how that's a problem.
What if you wanted to go out partying all the time and she was over all of that years ago? Or she wanted to have kids etc and you weren't ready to settle down or help provide for the family financially? Things like kids and marriage can make or break relationships.
Anonymous #1
What if you wanted to go out partying all the time and she was over all of that years ago? Or she wanted to have kids etc and you weren't ready to settle down or help provide for the family financially? Things like kids and marriage can make or break relationships.
If that was why women don't go for younger guys (namely, 'cos they're at a different stage in their lives), they'd also not go for older men. But they do. Older men, too, are likely to be at a different stage of their lives than younger women and yet women don't seem to mind. Neither do those older men obvs.
Anonymous #5
Report 11 months ago
Rubbish. if you want it to happen go on one of those older women dating websites... well i don't know the actual name but the fact is there are websites out there that cater to everyone now so just find a website for older women seeking younger men. i know its out there. try typing in cougar dating or something. sure the women are likely to be 50+ but not all of them will be
Nimsy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I like younger guys. My ex was 2 years younger than me. I have never dated anyone older than me surprisingly, they were mostly 1 - 2 years younger.
Anonymous #5
Report 11 months ago
theres hundreds of single older women out there. not every one is the same. he just needs to find one that fits the mold of what he wants...
bones-mccoy
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
If that was why women don't go for younger guys (namely, 'cos they're at a different stage in their lives), they'd also not go for older men. But they do. Older men, too, are likely to be at a different stage of their lives than younger women and yet women don't seem to mind. Neither do those older men obvs.
Not necessarily. Because of the maturity difference you're much more likely to find a younger woman with an older man. My partner is 19 years older than me yet acts a lot younger. He stills wants marriage and kids. I wouldn't be with someone who wouldn't.
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
They're less mature

(8)
Tootles
Report 11 months ago
I like older women but there are very few who are even going to take you seriously.

Why's that? guys love younger girls in general (though I don't) but women are very picky when it comes to age.

I am not talking about dating guys who're underage of course. More like a woman in their 30s or 40s dating a guy in his 20s. It almost never happens.
Because women like men. Girls like men. Nobody really likes boys - who are immature, clingy, and all-round pathetic. Younger guys, as a rule, just aren't attractive - even if they're good-looking.
Thomazo
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
To people with knowledge on this, I’d be interested to get the biological explanation for this. Because it does indeed seem that women like guys older than them whereas men like women younger than them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (289)
25.92%
The paper was reasonable (484)
43.41%
Not feeling great about that exam (221)
19.82%
It was TERRIBLE (121)
10.85%

Watched Threads