Original post by RicoChandarana
Ye but Banquo came back later as a ghost

i know but why.

like what's the relevance.

luckily i'd done a mock essay the night before
Original post by ohdearstudying
genuinely AQA are you okay???

me after the exam

[video="youtube;bCDm0qAYv0Y"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCDm0qAYv0Y[/video]

lol
agreed, aqas exams have all been absurd
I actually don’t know what to feel honestly I left the exam hall feeling ok about jt until I saw people crying and now I’m overthinking it when I should be revising physics 😭 also, how much did u guys write I did about two sides each and didn’t even write a conclusion which apparenlty u are supposed to do? Man I’m really sad rn
Original post by RicoChandarana
Well that’s just ur work ethic. U don’t revise Banquo and u don’t revise poems. Don’t blame AQA

where did poems come from
Original post by dipper_19
lol

am absolutely sh*tting myself for physics and maths
lol

literally wailed after that exam gnkjdgsjkndjsk

wbu how did you find it?

luckily the rest of my exams before the half term are WJEC and Edexcel (who haven't been much better)

recycling specimen paper questions and decreasing the mark value is something that springs to mind
Original post by YouAreAYute
i w a f f l e d
i just want low ass grade boundaries tbh

sammeee, I went in looking to fail I stg, but it came out pretty well, I don't know how ACC linked with any themes or Macbeth for that matter,but obviously momma had to make it work!

I only revised the supernatural and banquo; I took a wild guess ngl
Original post by sharri.coco
sammeee, I went in looking to fail I stg, but it came out pretty well, I don't know how ACC linked with any themes or Macbeth for that matter,but obviously momma had to make it work!

I only revised the supernatural and banquo; I took a wild guess ngl

yasssss, sounds like youre coming out w a sick grade
tbh idk how anyone couldve prepared for acc it was so random to me lool
literally wailed after that exam gnkjdgsjkndjsk

wbu how did you find it?

luckily the rest of my exams before the half term are WJEC and Edexcel (who haven't been much better)

recycling specimen paper questions and decreasing the mark value is something that springs to mind

personally found aqa exams the hardest as they were quite bs
ocr exams were much better, only do edexcel in maths so havent done that yet

I’m dreading edexcel maths

Edexcel maths will be problem solving heavy I think (those 3 paragraph long stories about how Molly wants to buy some tea leaves for a barbecue)

OCR i would have imagined to be much harder!!
yasssss, sounds like youre coming out w a sick grade
tbh idk how anyone couldve prepared for acc it was so random to me lool

i dunno how I wrote 4 pages, in my previous mock i scored 3/30 for ACC because I didn't get it and I left it basically blank lmao, but I revised the Ghosts a bit and I was like; "what is scrooge really scared of sharon (my name)" and I thought he's a afraid of being poor! that's why he's so tight fisted! and he's afraid of being loved because he's being 'solely' alone for the majority of his life apart from fans love and that's why he pushes fred away! I forgot to write about belle,but and english teacher said that explanation I gave was spot on. I AM PLEASED I WENT IN THERE THINKING JUST FAIL ACC AND COME HOME LAMO
Edexcel maths will be problem solving heavy I think (those 3 paragraph long stories about how Molly wants to buy some tea leaves for a barbecue)

OCR i would have imagined to be much harder!!

looking forward to that then
cant be worse then what theyve alredy dished us
i dunno how I wrote 4 pages, in my previous mock i scored 3/30 for ACC because I didn't get it and I left it basically blank lmao, but I revised the Ghosts a bit and I was like; "what is scrooge really scared of sharon (my name)" and I thought he's a afraid of being poor! that's why he's so tight fisted! and he's afraid of being loved because he's being 'solely' alone for the majority of his life apart from fans love and that's why he pushes fred away! I forgot to write about belle,but and english teacher said that explanation I gave was spot on. I AM PLEASED I WENT IN THERE THINKING JUST FAIL ACC AND COME HOME LAMO

check you out!!!!!! getting them 9's yeah
i dont even remember what i wrote ffs i erased it from my memory as soon as i walked out, im never touching macbeth or acc a g a i n
Original post by youareayute
check you out!!!!!! Getting them 9's yeah
i dont even remember what i wrote ffs i erased it from my memory as soon as i walked out, im never touching macbeth or acc a g a i n

let me tell you, i was just crying; like the way i hate charles dickens and his bloody poor law!!! I am so happy! I',=m meant to be revising physics but thats unlikely
let me tell you, i was just crying; like the way i hate charles dickens and his bloody poor law!!! I am so happy! I',=m meant to be revising physics but thats unlikely

omg me, i turned off my phone but im looking for any way to procrastinate lmao
omg me, i turned off my phone but im looking for any way to procrastinate lmao

like idk where to start; this gcse issa big probleeemm
yh i was okay on the macbeth one i think (probably not), but then the christmas carol question came up and i burned myself out. rip me
Reply 38
im actually sh[ting myself for paper 2 on friday lol the time pressures gonna be mad
fr tho paper 1 went decent but why aqa gotta make us write about banquo hes so irrelevant smh
Original post by suf1.
im actually sh[ting myself for paper 2 on friday lol the time pressures gonna be mad
fr tho paper 1 went decent but why aqa gotta make us write about banquo hes so irrelevant smh

yeahhh esp bc i kept falling asleep in todays exam as well, dk how im gonna hack fridays. running on ab 3 hours of sleep a night

alie!!!!!!!!!!!! i was all geared up for a question on jus supernatural but aqa have to go chuck banquo in there and throw everyone off

Quick Reply