Imzy010
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Sorry if this is a bit long but i don't know how to explain it...
i just feel so stressed out right now about sixth form and A levels, im 17 and only in year 12 (near the end of yr 12) but im struggling so much, nearly everyday i dread going school and i get extremely anxious in the morning to the point that it lasts throughout the whole day and i cant breathe properly or focus and sometimes i get light headed. just thinking about it makes me anxious. i just think sixth form isn't for me but also i have no idea what i want to do in life. i just dont see myself enjoying this boring routine... i have no time for myself, my own things and enjoyments. Recently when i was sick and took a day off school i realised how AMAZING it was, i enjoyed being around my family not having to stress about work and i was helping my mum a bit with stuff and searching stuff up on the internet and focusing on myself and i felt so good and happy and calm and at peace. everyday it gets worse. more pressure and stress. i dont know how to explain this feeling of purposelessness but still wanting to do something. anyone relate ? what should i do?
username3941996
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What A levels are you taking?
Imzy010
Rep:
?
(Original post by ProRoadman)
What A levels are you taking?
psychology, religious studies and sociology... :s
username3941996
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Imzy010)
psychology, religious studies and sociology... :s
Just remember that these A Levels are the key to your future. Take your time with revision. t will help you calm down. If needed, you can take breaks. Hope my advice helps.
anonymous69gcse
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
if theres one thing i learned in life is not to stress.
Realitysreflexx
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Use the stress positively! These are very important exams! But you will be fine! Remember whatever happens you will 1,000% survive, there is so much competition between unis even an ABB performance can get you in a very good university.
Imzy010
Rep:
?
(Original post by ProRoadman)
Just remember that these A Levels are the key to your future. Take your time with revision. t will help you calm down. If needed, you can take breaks. Hope my advice helps.
thank you yes ive learned it doesnt matter how much work i have as long as i take my time and understand things in my own way eventually ill get there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (45)
14.95%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (97)
32.23%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (38)
12.62%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (26)
8.64%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (17)
5.65%
I think it's an unfair expectation (75)
24.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1%

Watched Threads