The Student Room Group

Do you think it’s possible to memorise a level notes in a week?

Hi guys! I’m currently finishing my notes for psychology aqa and aqa economics. I was just wondering, do you guys think it’s possible to memorise notes in a week? Also do you have any memory tips for memorising notes
I'm not sure how extensive notes for psychology/economics would be but these are my tips for memorising GCSE history notes the day/night before:
- Constantly re-write the notes
- Cover parts of the notes (whilst re-writing) and attempt to copy without looking
- Write different topics or key words in a different colour pen
- Try to consolidate notes where possible, though I understand this will not be applicable in all cases
- Look at your notes whilst multitasking (e.g: getting ready to go to college/ sitting in bed)

Best of luck to you!
Reply 2
Original post by FryOfTheMann
I'm not sure how extensive notes for psychology/economics would be but these are my tips for memorising GCSE history notes the day/night before:
- Constantly re-write the notes
- Cover parts of the notes (whilst re-writing) and attempt to copy without looking
- Write different topics or key words in a different colour pen
- Try to consolidate notes where possible, though I understand this will not be applicable in all cases
- Look at your notes whilst multitasking (e.g: getting ready to go to college/ sitting in bed)

Best of luck to you!

Thank you so much! Just going to cram like crazy
No
😂😂well.. if you think that's impossible let me just tell you my situation.. ... I'm having an IGCSE exam in like 2 hours... just printed znotes... didn't study the syllabus at all.. and I'm counting at least a B or higher ✌😂 impossible?? 🤔
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Thomas Midgley
No

Why not
For my biology mock I was able to get an A by revising the night before. Albeit, i did already know half the content, but still, it's possible.
Original post by cathartic
Why not

It's pointless...you need to Know definitions and facts but understand their meaning and apply your understanding. The understanding and application is where the majority of marks come from. You'll be lucky to score above a D grade with no deep understanding or application.
(edited 5 years ago)
Well knowing that you have been going to lessons, you should already have some understanding while writing notes you may have taken little as well. I think it’s more than possible.
Reply 9
Original post by 12haywardJ
Well knowing that you have been going to lessons, you should already have some understanding while writing notes you may have taken little as well. I think it’s more than possible.

Yeah I think I should be okay I understand everything it’s just a matter of sinking it all in
definitely
Original post by Thomas Midgley
No

oh do hush
Reply 12
Original post by interruptin cow
oh do hush

Hahahha
Original post by interruptin cow
oh do hush

Not all of us are studying sociology 😉

Quick Reply