The Student Room Group

Long lost crush

So I’ve been friends with this guy since we were 8, until My family had to moved away and I’ve lost contact with him. Now I’m 13 and we miraculously found each other’s numbers and have been catching up. and I have found I have a crush on him even though he lives three states away I don’t know what to do. I haven’t told him and I don’t know if he has an interest in me. Please help also I don’t want to curse words in your response, thankQ
Original post by Izzyspatch
So I’ve been friends with this guy since we were 8, until My family had to moved away and I’ve lost contact with him. Now I’m 13 and we miraculously found each other’s numbers and have been catching up. and I have found I have a crush on him even though he lives three states away I don’t know what to do. I haven’t told him and I don’t know if he has an interest in me. Please help also I don’t want to curse words in your response, thankQ

It might be mutual and it might not.

You certainly seem to be friends and at this age he might just be getting interested in girls.

Whatever your age you can tell them and it may go either way, so be prepared for the other. No one likes rejection, but if you dont ask then you wont know. Imo establish your friendship and then go for it.

You also have the problem of living 3 states away which you are unlikely to be able to fix.

Quick Reply

Latest