The Student Room Group

As cie statistics

I’m doing paper 6 varian 2 in a few hours. Anyone cramming their revision? How confident are you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lind1234
I’m doing paper 6 varian 2 in a few hours. Anyone cramming their revision? How confident are you?

Me too !! Nahh, I'm not cramming, it doesn't work. Atleast not in Maths. I'm solving the latest past papers. Pretty confident provided they don't change the structure of the questions. You?
Reply 2
Original post by Rohit_Rocks10
Me too !! Nahh, I'm not cramming, it doesn't work. Atleast not in Maths. I'm solving the latest past papers. Pretty confident provided they don't change the structure of the questions.

I’m so nervous. Hahaha,, And truueee, I agree. Cramming your revision doesn’t help for maths - that’s what I’ve experienced for my mocks haha,, What time is your exam? Mine is in 3 hours from now.
How many past papers have you done? The 2017 paper was okay-ish. Hoping this years paper will be slightly easier in terms of wording.. :frown:
I’m so nervous. Hahaha,, And truueee, I agree. Cramming your revision doesn’t help for maths - that’s what I’ve experienced for my mocks haha,, What time is your exam? Mine is in 3 hours from now.
How many past papers have you done? The 2017 paper was okay-ish. Hoping this years paper will be slightly easier in terms of wording.. :frown:

Mine's 4 and a half hours from now. CIE is pretty smart and cautious :tongue: What country you in btw?
I might have done around 6-7 by now. And you? Yeahh, I pray so. Especially the wordings with normal distribution questions.

Which past paper do u guys think was the most difficult?
Reply 5
Mine's 4 and a half hours from now. CIE is pretty smart and cautious :tongue: What country you in btw?
I might have done around 6-7 by now. And you? Yeahh, I pray so. Especially the wordings with normal distribution questions.

I live in Indonesia :smile: wbu? I think i’ve done about 8 by now. I pray everything goes well for you, and for everyone who’s doing this paper!
I live in Indonesia :smile: wbu? I think i’ve done about 8 by now. I pray everything goes well for you, and for everyone who’s doing this paper!

Nice! I live in Ghana. :h: Thank youu! Hope the same for you!
Original post by Chelsea_12345

s17 62
Reply 8

I found June 2011/61 to be the hardest. 2016 and 2015 paper was alright - I find these paper the easiest. What about you?
I found June 2011/61 to be the hardest. 2016 and 2015 paper was alright - I find these paper the easiest. What about you?

Tbh all the papers are easy it’s the wording that’s sometimes difficult. Well the 2009 papers were a bit difficult. 2018 March was one of the easiest.
Reply 10
Tbh all the papers are easy it’s the wording that’s sometimes difficult. Well the 2009 papers were a bit difficult. 2018 March was one of the easiest.

Aahh,, That’s true. The wording can get messy. I haven’t checked the march series. Im gonna check it out :smile:
Aahh,, That’s true. The wording can get messy. I haven’t checked the march series. Im gonna check it out :smile:

When r u going to write the exam today?like in how many hours? Mins is in 1 hour lol.
When r u going to write the exam today?like in how many hours? Mins is in 1 hour lol.

61 or 62?
61 or 62?

Will be sitting for the exam in 3 hours, Best of luck everyone!
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by SMArnob
Will be sitting for the exam in 3 hours, Best of luck everyone!

Good luck everyone. Let’s rock this😎
Reply 16

Same heree,, i’ll be sitting in less than an hour!
How was it ? Please mention your answers of question 2, Interquartile range, Number of cartons and the value of end in the last question.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 18
it was cool , i had 2 for the interquatile range and 9 for the number of cartons
Original post by SMArnob
How was it ? Please mention your answers of question 2, Interquartile range, Number of cartons and the value of end in the last question.

How did u find it , which variant

Quick Reply

Latest