lind1234
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I’m doing paper 6 varian 2 in a few hours. Anyone cramming their revision? How confident are you?
Rohit_Rocks10
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by lind1234)
I’m doing paper 6 varian 2 in a few hours. Anyone cramming their revision? How confident are you?
Me too !! Nahh, I'm not cramming, it doesn't work. Atleast not in Maths. I'm solving the latest past papers. Pretty confident provided they don't change the structure of the questions. You?
lind1234
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rohit_Rocks10)
Me too !! Nahh, I'm not cramming, it doesn't work. Atleast not in Maths. I'm solving the latest past papers. Pretty confident provided they don't change the structure of the questions.
I’m so nervous. Hahaha,, And truueee, I agree. Cramming your revision doesn’t help for maths - that’s what I’ve experienced for my mocks haha,, What time is your exam? Mine is in 3 hours from now.
How many past papers have you done? The 2017 paper was okay-ish. Hoping this years paper will be slightly easier in terms of wording..
Rohit_Rocks10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I’m so nervous. Hahaha,, And truueee, I agree. Cramming your revision doesn’t help for maths - that’s what I’ve experienced for my mocks haha,, What time is your exam? Mine is in 3 hours from now.
How many past papers have you done? The 2017 paper was okay-ish. Hoping this years paper will be slightly easier in terms of wording..
Mine's 4 and a half hours from now. CIE is pretty smart and cautious What country you in btw?
I might have done around 6-7 by now. And you? Yeahh, I pray so. Especially the wordings with normal distribution questions.
Chelsea_12345
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Which past paper do u guys think was the most difficult?
lind1234
Rep:
?
Mine's 4 and a half hours from now. CIE is pretty smart and cautious What country you in btw?
I might have done around 6-7 by now. And you? Yeahh, I pray so. Especially the wordings with normal distribution questions.

I live in Indonesia wbu? I think i’ve done about 8 by now. I pray everything goes well for you, and for everyone who’s doing this paper!
Rohit_Rocks10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I live in Indonesia wbu? I think i’ve done about 8 by now. I pray everything goes well for you, and for everyone who’s doing this paper!
Nice! I live in Ghana. Thank youu! Hope the same for you!
Rohit_Rocks10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Chelsea_12345)
s17 62
lind1234
Rep:
?
I found June 2011/61 to be the hardest. 2016 and 2015 paper was alright - I find these paper the easiest. What about you?
Chelsea_12345
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I found June 2011/61 to be the hardest. 2016 and 2015 paper was alright - I find these paper the easiest. What about you?
Tbh all the papers are easy it’s the wording that’s sometimes difficult. Well the 2009 papers were a bit difficult. 2018 March was one of the easiest.
lind1234
Rep:
?
Tbh all the papers are easy it’s the wording that’s sometimes difficult. Well the 2009 papers were a bit difficult. 2018 March was one of the easiest.
Aahh,, That’s true. The wording can get messy. I haven’t checked the march series. Im gonna check it out
Chelsea_12345
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Aahh,, That’s true. The wording can get messy. I haven’t checked the march series. Im gonna check it out
When r u going to write the exam today?like in how many hours? Mins is in 1 hour lol.
Rohit_Rocks10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
When r u going to write the exam today?like in how many hours? Mins is in 1 hour lol.
61 or 62?
Chelsea_12345
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
61 or 62?
SMArnob
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Will be sitting for the exam in 3 hours, Best of luck everyone!
Chelsea_12345
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by SMArnob)
Will be sitting for the exam in 3 hours, Best of luck everyone!
Good luck everyone. Let’s rock this😎
lind1234
Rep:
?
Same heree,, i’ll be sitting in less than an hour!
SMArnob
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
How was it ? Please mention your answers of question 2, Interquartile range, Number of cartons and the value of end in the last question.
jefmore
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
it was cool , i had 2 for the interquatile range and 9 for the number of cartons
Universecolors
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by SMArnob)
How was it ? Please mention your answers of question 2, Interquartile range, Number of cartons and the value of end in the last question.
How did u find it , which variant
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (49)
16.33%
I'm not sure (8)
2.67%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (103)
34.33%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.33%
I'm not a current university student (136)
45.33%

Watched Threads