How did you successfully get back with your ex? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Those who **successfully** got back with their ex.

How did that happen? Did you take things slow at first? Were you hesitating? How did you make it work?
bilalsheraz7
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Basically don’t try it because you’ve obviously been a prick to them if they don’t wanna talk to u.... and u must’ve really hurt their feelings in some way shape or form and made them consider suicide. So I think that you’re a horrible person to be honest but I forgive you for whatever you’ve done because we should forgive and forget to alllw ourselves to move on. Thank you bye
Anonymous #1
(Original post by bilalsheraz7)
Basically don’t try it because you’ve obviously been a prick to them if they don’t wanna talk to u.... and u must’ve really hurt their feelings in some way shape or form and made them consider suicide. So I think that you’re a horrible person to be honest but I forgive you for whatever you’ve done because we should forgive and forget to alllw ourselves to move on. Thank you bye
What did I just read?
bilalsheraz7
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What did I just read?
Tukka ake?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by bilalsheraz7)
Tukka ake?
..what?
Rainfall
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
You don’t.
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
There’s no such thing lmao
Anonymous #1
(Original post by shameful_burrito)
There’s no such thing lmao
Lol, why?

I have friends who successfully got back with their exes, and friends who terribly failed and regretted even trying.
Hopefully1
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Sorry nobody has respectfully answered this but I don't have any experience with getting back with an ex so I can't help either.

I hope someone will give a legitimate answer.
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Me and my now husband broke up for a year when we were teens. We didn't think we'd get back together and for that year we had no contact with each other and then out of the blue, we bumped into each other. We got talking again as friends and realised that we had both matured, both still loved each other and that we broke up because we were silly, immature and petty. We got back together and we got married last year and next year is our 10th anniversary overall

Getting back together with an ex can be successful but if you broke up due to cheating, physical or mental abuse etc then I'd avoid getting back with them at all costs.
Rosie///
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Those who **successfully** got back with their ex.

How did that happen? Did you take things slow at first? Were you hesitating? How did you make it work?
i got back with my ex. Technically, we never broke up in the first place, but we ended up going to different schools, and then he got a girlfriend. 2 weeks later (i know) they broke up, and ppl were messaging me saying that the reason they broke up was because he was trying to get over me/make me jealous. so basically i still had feelings for him as we never has 'closure' and we got back together.
i would say that getting back with your ex is risky business, because you clearly broke up for a reason. Text him, because you can think about what you are going to say, and don't start out flirty. if he is texting you really dry, he is obviously not into you anymore and don't make a move. if he is texting you first and seems to be having fun, ask him to meet up and go from there. i know this is very vague but i hope it helps you a little bit.
Anonymous #2
Report 9 months ago
if you're a man - tell her that you've become rich and you're going to share it with her
if you're a woman - send him a naked pic and say you want lots of sex
MyFightSong
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Rosie///)
i got back with my ex. Technically, we never broke up in the first place, but we ended up going to different schools, and then he got a girlfriend. 2 weeks later (i know) they broke up, and ppl were messaging me saying that the reason they broke up was because he was trying to get over me/make me jealous. so basically i still had feelings for him as we never has 'closure' and we got back together.
i would say that getting back with your ex is risky business, because you clearly broke up for a reason. Text him, because you can think about what you are going to say, and don't start out flirty. if he is texting you really dry, he is obviously not into you anymore and don't make a move. if he is texting you first and seems to be having fun, ask him to meet up and go from there. i know this is very vague but i hope it helps you a little bit.
thats pretty big of you. I would never get back with a guy who dated another girl when he was still technically with you and did it for petty reasons. says everything about his character really. I'd never go back to someone like that
Rosie///
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by MyFightSong)
thats pretty big of you. I would never get back with a guy who dated another girl when he was still technically with you and did it for petty reasons. says everything about his character really. I'd never go back to someone like that
That’s what I thought, but I still had feeling for him, and it didn’t really matter what other people thought of me because I wasn’t in his school. I had known him since I was 3 so it was hard to let go. I agree, what I did wasn’t the best idea and we aren’t together anymore.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (33)
13.87%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (21)
8.82%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (50)
21.01%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (34)
14.29%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (29)
12.18%
How can I be the best version of myself? (71)
29.83%

Watched Threads