Bit of a situation Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hi guys, I just need a bit of advice kinda and your views on things. (friends use forum, don't trust them)
Basically I went to my friends birthday party on friday, we went out for a meal with a bunch of friends and her older sister, who is the also 17 at the moment but 18 in july. I sat on the same table as her sister, and we got to chatting quite alot, kept smiling at eachother eyes locking etc and we decided to meet up on saturday with one of her friends.
They both came round we watched a movie, and were holding hands and she initiated some spooning (I believe that's the term xD) and basically, I felt sparks and am interested in investigating this and taking it further, one of my mates that knows her also thinks she's into me, but I don't know. I know I've got nothing to lose by talking to her about it but I just wanna see other people's opinions.
Thanks guys
mollymustard
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Sounds like she is intrested.
What is there to lose?? Just go for it and see what happens!
Anonymous #1
Sorry just re-read my post and forgot I didn't mention something somewhat vital xD
Basically, she has a boyfriend, and today found out he cheated on her and wants to break up with him. But she isn't deffinate he cheated so *shrugs*
intoxicated
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well, you'll have to talk to her. Dating her when she still has a boyfriend is not really fair :P Imagine yourself in the same situation. But if she's going to leave him, you can try. We're learning on our mistakes, unfortunately
mollymustard
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Sorry just re-read my post and forgot I didn't mention something somewhat vital xD
Basically, she has a boyfriend, and today found out he cheated on her and wants to break up with him. But she isn't deffinate he cheated so *shrugs*
Oh right, well then shes somewhat off limits then!
Wait and see what happens with her and her boyfriend before you make a move then.
If shes in a relationship then the situation will just get increasingly complicated.
Anonymous #1
Lol well I just rang her and kinda talked about it all and stuff and she understood after lots of my awward mumblings and stuff and said she also had the same feelings which makes it even more confusing because of her situation and I apologised for telling her because I felt bad about telling her this at that time, but she has said she felt the same way, and we're going to meet up and hang and we can talk about it then I hope because, we're not exactly sure what to do :s
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (10)
37.04%
No (17)
62.96%

Watched Threads