Turn on thread page Beta

I've never orgasmed during intercourse either, and I don't feel the need to.

I only ever had one sexual partner and when we first started having sex, I was faking, too. Because he was inexperienced and I was, and we both expected I should and when I wasn't he was worried... so I faked. But after some time (half a year? a year? something like that) I couldn't stand it anymore, I felt like I was lying to him and I worked up the courage to tell him that I was faking every time. We've been together 3 happy years now and we enjoy having regular sex, and neither of us worries about me not coming

I am able to orgasm through clitoral stimulation. But it's so hard, I only do it with my hand when I reaaally have to (like once a month, 2). I also came once while my boyfriend was giving me oral, but that was quick because it was my first time and everything was so exciting and perfect! Now it takes longer, and he says his jaw aches when he does it for over 5 minutes :p:

(Original post by Tera)
    Seriously though... is there an actual reason why you don't do it?
    It doesn't get me anywhere. I need to concentrate to get the right, er, 'action', whereas I need to stop concentrating to get close to orgasming.

Maybe if I practiced a lot I would learn it off by heart so I wouldn't have to concentrate. I just want to be able to do it really! I probably wouldn't bother that often if I could. I only do it every few weeks or so (especially to help relieve stress) with my vibrator.

ReputationRep:
    I used to but now that I've had sex it feels like there's something missing and I can't climax as well. Some people just
    don't see the appeal its fine! xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It doesn't get me anywhere. I need to concentrate to get the right, er, 'action', whereas I need to stop concentrating to get close to orgasming.

Maybe if I practiced a lot I would learn it off by heart so I wouldn't have to concentrate. I just want to be able to do it really! I probably wouldn't bother that often if I could. I only do it every few weeks or so (especially to help relieve stress) with my vibrator.
    a lot female people i've spoken to actually can't do it just using their hand(s) because they can't get the right kind of stimulation.
    That, or because it's just so much effort to have one hand on the go here and another there that they have the same problem as you - they have to think too much.

I wouldn't worry about not being able to get there with your hands because a lot of people have the same problem (myself included). it's like people not being able to get there just through penetration or whatever. everyone's different so there's no point in stressing over it.

Your replies have honestly helped me. Thanks everyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    a lot female people i've spoken to actually can't do it just using their hand(s) because they can't get the right kind of stimulation.
    That, or because it's just so much effort to have one hand on the go here and another there that they have the same problem as you - they have to think too much.
    One hand here and one there? Pardon? there being... boobs? How uncomplicated, there's no thought involved. Some people are clearly a lot more highly sexed.

It's not like I prefer it to being with a man, at all. It just, does the trick and does it well enough in the mean time. I can't function very well without some kind of sexual activity. After a few days, I go reaaaally weird. I feel aroused but, if there's no outlet, the frustration depressed me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tera)
    One hand here and one there? Pardon? there being... boobs? How uncomplicated, there's no thought involved. Some people are clearly a lot more highly sexed.

It's not like I prefer it to being with a man, at all. It just, does the trick and does it well enough in the mean time. I can't function very well without some kind of sexual activity. After a few days, I go reaaaally weird. I feel aroused but, if there's no outlet, the frustration depressed me.
    one hand being on your love button and one in your spam purse. most couldn't reach orgasm through stimulation of one or the other. it's not about being highly sexed. and it does take thought because you've got this whole co-ordination thing going on, like playing an instrument.

using my hands for masturbation just isn't sexual for me. and I know that sounds like a really strange statement but it's true. it does absolutely nothing for me in a sexual sense.

ReputationRep:
    one hand being on your love button and one in your spam purse. most couldn't reach orgasm through stimulation of one or the other. it's not about being highly sexed. and it does take thought because you've got this whole co-ordination thing going on, like playing an instrument.

using my hands for masturbation just isn't sexual for me. and I know that sounds like a really strange statement but it's true. it does absolutely nothing for me in a sexual sense.
    Nooo no, vaginal stimulation isn't necessary for me to get off in fact it doesn't add anything at all. On my own that is. S'all about clitoral stimulation. Anything else is just for show.

I'm 18, I don't do it, never have.

ReputationRep:
    Once you pop you just can't stop.

(sorry)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tera)
    Nooo no, vaginal stimulation isn't necessary for me to get off in fact it doesn't add anything at all. On my own that is. S'all about clitoral stimulation. Anything else is just for show.
    that's what i'm saying. people get off on different stuff.
    for you, masturbation is a simple thing which leads to orgasm.
    for others it's some highly orchestrated complicated thing that only leads to frustration.

ReputationRep:
    1) What is an emotional orgasm??

2) How does faking it even work with men?? I've faked it with women, that's easy enough, because you can generally make sure they aren't inside you when it happens and stuff so yeah... pretty easy I think but like with guys you can't :confused: [OH, actually, I guess you could, had that guy never had a girl orgasm while he was inside her, but if he had he'd surely just, well, KNOW, what was real and what wasn't??]

ReputationRep:
    that's what i'm saying. people get off on different stuff.
    for you, masturbation is a simple thing which leads to orgasm.
    for others it's some highly orchestrated complicated thing that only leads to frustration.
    That's what I meant by more highly sexed... I mean, the more aroused you are the faster the whole process is and I'm almost constantly aroused in some way so, it doesn't take much if you're doing it right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tera)
    That's what I meant by more highly sexed... I mean, the more aroused you are the faster the whole process is and I'm almost constantly aroused in some way so, it doesn't take much if you're doing it right.
    I kind of see what you're saying. But it doesn't matter how horned up I am, the idea of masturbating is just a huge turn off. I think it's like that for a lot of people. or how complicated it can be is a turn off.
    anyway, pretty off topic now so i'll shut up now

SilverWings: you fake an orgasm by making all the right noises and tensing your muscles in quick sucession. but tbh most guys only notice by the noises anyway. - i suspect most of these have only experienced fakes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I always fake it. :laugh:

wait??? you masturbate and then FAKE the orgasm????

that's somehow sad....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleGirl)
    wait??? you masturbate and then FAKE the orgasm????

that's somehow sad....
    #rofl#

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 10, 2008
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.