The Student Room Group

Btec applied science unit 1 may 2018

Hey, im doing my unit 1 exam ( biology,physics and chemistry) tomorrow? any predictions as to what might come up in the subjects?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 007Agent
Hey, im doing my unit 1 exam ( biology,physics and chemistry) tomorrow? any predictions as to what might come up in the subjects?

I’m scared tbh just pray😭
Harmonics hasn't come up
Reply 3
Original post by moabukar
I’m scared tbh just pray😭

are you doing yours tomorrow as well, as i know some schools might be doing it on friday? also are you doing all three sciences tomorrow?
Reply 4
im doing biology tomorrow. physics and chemistry are on friday for me. the head of btec science at my school reckons you need 7 marks in each paper to pass. any ideas on what may come up in biology?
Original post by ash231421
im doing biology tomorrow. physics and chemistry are on friday for me. the head of btec science at my school reckons you need 7 marks in each paper to pass. any ideas on what may come up in biology?

muscles may come up as they haven't yet
Reply 6
Original post by Alevelgenius45
muscles may come up as they haven't yet

great... the topic i was most worried about hahahah
great... the topic i was most worried about hahahah

Same don't worry about it
Reply 8
Original post by Alevelgenius45
Same don't worry about it

neurons also suck, you think they'll come up?
hope there isnt a six marker for that cause im so dead
are you doing yours tomorrow as well, as i know some schools might be doing it on friday? also are you doing all three sciences tomorrow?

I’m doing bio and Chem tomorrow if you’re doing all 3 sciences tomorrow pls tell me what comes up in physics 😭😭😭
Reply 10
I’m doing bio and Chem tomorrow if you’re doing all 3 sciences tomorrow pls tell me what comes up in physics 😭😭😭

im doing chemistry on friday, please help me tomorrow afternoon
neurons also suck, you think they'll come up?
hope there isnt a six marker for that cause im so dead

Neurons came up last year, there was a 1 mark and 3 mark question on it, so it seems unlikely...
Reply 12
Original post by LeoDarwin
Neurons came up last year, there was a 1 mark and 3 mark question on it, so it seems unlikely...

thanks
im doing chemistry on friday, please help me tomorrow afternoon

What are you doing tomorrow? I thought you were doing all sciences tomorrow like you said on the title
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 14
What are you doing tomorrow? I thought you were doing all sciences tomorrow like you said on the title

no im only doing biology, chem and physics on friday
Reply 15
so what do you think will come up??

no im only doing biology, chem and physics on friday

Oh okay what time are you doing bio ?
Reply 17
im doing bio in the afternoon, which in our college is at 1:00pm. what about you?

Oh okay what time are you doing bio ?

It was in the January paper too
if anyone is doing chemistry or physics tomorrow then can you post what comes up in the exam because some people are doing chemistry and physics on Friday

Quick Reply

Latest