The Student Room Group

i hate my life

I don't know why I'm doing this - I suppose it's probably just a craving for attention, and I honestly don't know where to begin. I suppose I'll just start by saying, I'm really sorry for you to have to read this, but I guess I need someone else's opinion on my life - an outside view.

I really, really hate my life. I mean I don't just dislike it, I hate it. I hate the person that I am, I hate how lowly and pathetic I make myself feel as a person.
Ive always had very strict parents and instead of them never providing me with money or letting me out having an effect on me that makes me better its only made me act worse. i steal from my mum i smoke weed with my friends when I'm out i don't know why but its just how i am.
recently my mum has accused me of stealing £10 from her purse, because i usually do she's obviously blamed me even though this time i genuinely haven't. £10 is a lot to our family and she said if i don't give her the money back shell sell my phone. Because she doesn't give me any money anyway i can't pay her. She won't let me have a social life anyway so does it really matter if she sells my phone? I'm going to run away i need to know what to do?
You're just blaming others for your own problems. Try and have a serious conversation with your parents to try and get yourself back on track. If you feel that you can't do that then call childline to get options and ways to deal with your situation.
you want to run away because you cant pay ur mum back a tenner?
Original post by jamesgillian123
you want to run away because you cant pay ur mum back a tenner?

there's no need to be rude maybe you can provide 10 pounds but not everyone can
Original post by jane90210
there's no need to be rude maybe you can provide 10 pounds but not everyone can

im not being rude, im pointing out how ridiculous running away is when u owe your mum a tenner. and yes everyone can provide 10 pounds if they are willing to work...
Get a job - sell some things u don’t need on eBay or at a boot fair - if worst comes to to worst ask a close friend to borrow a little amount of money and pay them back
dont run away... sometimes life can see rubbish but i just think everything happens for a reason and this could just be a learning curve. Just remember it can get better maybe not anytime soon but it will get better. Trust me ive been through the strict parent stage and it sucks but looking back im glad i went through that because now i have more freedom i enjoy spending time with my friends and have fun and i value it more. ..... this probs made no sense because im waffling but what im trying to say is just stay calm and hope for a better day because trust me it will come

Quick Reply

Latest