Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    just as a genralisation, if you saw a pretty girl would you think shes a ****/or slept around a bit and a ugly girl think she's a virgin or frigit?

ReputationRep:
    as a generalisation i don't like to make assumptions. I form opinions of people on their individual merits, not superficial aspects.

nope.

ReputationRep:
    I don't make snap judgements like that.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I think only idiots think that way...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hylean)
    I don't make snap judgements like that.
    before i get loads of i dont do that, i know you probably dont but just asking if you had to like if there were two girls one pretty and one ugly and you had to decide which was virgin and which **** if you know what i mean

ReputationRep:
    Haha, are ya kiddin'? If I seen an ugly girl I'd think; 'awh, poor girl.' A hot girl?; 'Wonder what underwear she's wearing.'.

I most certeinly wouldn't say to myself, "Wow, what a stunner. She's gotta' be a ****, how about we find out?".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LiL MiSs cHeEkY)
    before i get loads of i dont do that, i know you probably dont but just asking if you had to like if there were two girls one pretty and one ugly and you had to decide which was virgin and which **** if you know what i mean
    Um, I wouldn't be able to. I know beautiful women who are untouched and I know munters who pull all the guys.

I'd only think a hot girl was a slut if she was pushing a pram with one hand and had a second kid in the other.

As for ugly girls...heh, everyone's getting laid nowadays.

ReputationRep:
    nope thats a pretty ridiculous assumption to make.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loadmalz)
    Haha, are ya kiddin'? If I seen an ugly girl I'd think; 'awh, poor girl.' A hot girl?; 'Wonder what underwear she's wearing.'.

I most certeinly wouldn't say to myself, "Wow, what a stunner. She's gotta' be a ****, how about we find out?".
    LOL :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TuckingFypo™)
    I'd only think a hot girl was a slut if she was pushing a pram with one hand and had a second kid in the other.

As for ugly girls...heh, everyone's getting laid nowadays.

lol

ReputationRep:
    as a quick snap generalisation, yes maybe.

so in your case you must be a virgin, right?

ReputationRep:
    your mum's frigit
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    FiL makes me rofl
    how he gets away with all his posts i'll never know....
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    your mum's frigit
    it's frigid, btw, not frigit.
    lol. damn me and my english studies.

ReputationRep:
    No I'd just think they were hot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LiL MiSs cHeEkY)
    just as a genralisation, if you saw a pretty girl would you think shes a ****/or slept around a bit and a ugly girl think she's a virgin or frigit?
    I don't think that at all. If I know for a fact that she has slept around a bit then it does put me off but I don't assume it based on looks alone.

ReputationRep:
    Fluent In Lies, well done with your profile.

ReputationRep:
    no, sis, me dont do dat ****e.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.