The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
it's frigid, btw, not frigit.
lol. damn me and my english studies.

I'm gonna suggest typo, not the fact that FiL can't spell....
Reply 21
Soooo.

How many guys have u slept with at once?
loadmalz
Fluent In Lies, well done with your profile.

LMAO

How many of them are virgins :confused: :wink:
Clubber Lang
as a quick snap generalisation, yes maybe.

so in your case you must be a virgin, right?

:eek: well actually i am and proud but thats besides the point, you know you think i'm sexy really :wink: lol jus kiddin
LiL MiSs cHeEkY
:eek: well actually i am and proud but thats besides the point, you know you think i'm sexy really :wink: lol jus kiddin

I'm basing it on the fact you once said you had a fat arse :cool:
:ditto: hey girl you are quite pretty! cant belivee you've not been snapped up by sum hot guy! woo go u and your pride!
see if i saw you i wudnt think u were a virgin. but i defo wudnt day u were a slag.
okay...i think i need a new question any suggestions... i need to prove that fact that looks can make people think they have certain charecteristics....
Clubber Lang
I'm basing it on the fact you once said you had a fat arse :cool:

lol when did i say that! i have big hips but a small arse...anyway enough about my arse
LiL MiSs cHeEkY
okay...i think i need a new question any suggestions... i need to prove that fact that looks can make people think they have certain charecteristics....

why? well okay here's one example, there is a bloke who I have seen twice at football games, he has tattoos covering his whole head, he gives me the impression that he is hard
britishseapower
why? well okay here's one example, there is a bloke who I have seen twice at football games, he has tattoos covering his whole head, he gives me the impression that he is hard

lol do you mean is hard? and can't be bothered to explain i just need it to prove a theory for some homework.....
hips , arse - same thing !

I need picutrs of both now so i can match them up the face :biggrin:
Reply 31
britishseapower was suggesting that the bloke had an erection.

The man had a tattoo on his, it logically follows that he has a constant erection.

QED.
Reply 32
Nope I wouldn't think that. I would just think the hot girl is hot. And the ugly girl I would probably not acknowledge (not in a nasty way, I just mean I wouldn't think anything of it, unless she was freakishly ugly).
Rubix

The man had a tattoo on his, it logically follows that he has a constant erection.

QED.

:biggrin: literally laughig out loud
LiL MiSs cHeEkY
lol do you mean is hard? and can't be bothered to explain i just need it to prove a theory for some homework.....

hard? means being tough, good at fighting, able to look after himself
Rubix

QED.

keep your fantasies to yourself Rubix :biggrin: I can appreciate this thread might be getting you all hot and flustered but put a leash on it (I really hope you have no dominatrix tendencies)
Clubber Lang
hips , arse - same thing !

I need picutrs of both now so i can match them up the face :biggrin:

mhh hmmm dream on :p:

what! how? hips give you that curvy figure like an hour glass but a fat arse is well just a big thing sticking out from your back, although some guys like that :s-smilie:
britishseapower
hard? means being tough, good at fighting, able to look after himself

thats a really good idea! thanks! i think i'll do that instead :biggrin: thanks again xxx

To be honest, the correlation is probably more the opposite way, because the girls that strike me from the way they look as more likely to be 'slags' are usually among those I tend to find unnatractive.
Chumbaniya
To be honest, the correlation is probably more the opposite way, because the girls that strike me from the way they look as more likely to be 'slags' are usually among those I tend to find unnatractive.

hmmm...interesting....

Latest

Trending

Trending