The Student Room Group

Wjec criminology u4

Anyone else doing the u4 exam tomorrow?
How you feeling ? What do you think is going to come up ?
Original post by Hollyhop23
Anyone else doing the u4 exam tomorrow?
How you feeling ? What do you think is going to come up ?

not feeling confident at all. what do you think will be on there?
Reply 2
Original post by hollie12334
not feeling confident at all. what do you think will be on there?

Same I am so nervous . I have no idea what going to come up
Same I am so nervous . I have no idea what going to come up

How did you find it
Reply 4
Original post by tiaphillips28
How did you find it

It was okay. Much better then the specimen paper. There were I a few questions my mind went blank on put I managed to answer everything in time. How did you find it
It was okay. Much better then the specimen paper. There were I a few questions my mind went blank on put I managed to answer everything in time. How did you find it

I'm honestly really not sure I found unit 2 a lot easier i answered all the questions but I'm not sure I answered them right ๐Ÿค”
Reply 6
I'm honestly really not sure I found unit 2 a lot easier i answered all the questions but I'm not sure I answered them right ๐Ÿค”

I found it was a lot based on social control. I liked it the question on model of the justice system
I found it was a lot based on social control. I liked it the question on model of the justice system

Yeah there was not a lot about crime prevention. Wish there was an unofficial markscheme
Reply 8
Yeah there was not a lot about crime prevention. Wish there was an unofficial markscheme

Same it would be helpful
Same it would be helpful

Hey Guys,
I also sat the WJEC Unit 4 Criminology Paper and I think the exam was much more better than I expected it to be. I'm so glad there was not much synoptic questions. But If you both remember the questions I could create an unofficial markscheme for you.
Original post by mohammed786islam
Hey Guys,
I also sat the WJEC Unit 4 Criminology Paper and I think the exam was much more better than I expected it to be. I'm so glad there was not much synoptic questions. But If you both remember the questions I could create an unofficial markscheme for you.

I canโ€™t remember any of the questions sorry
Glad it went well

Quick Reply

Latest