The Student Room Group

Help with Clearing

I've just finished my first year of Computer Science at Edinburgh, but I've decided to move to Dundee as I didn't enjoy this first year at all. I want to apply to the Computer Science course at Dundee, but I'm not certain how to go about it with Clearing since I didn't do a UCAS application for 2018. Any help would be greatly appreciated :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by rubenfriis
I've just finished my first year of Computer Science at Edinburgh, but I've decided to move to Dundee as I didn't enjoy this first year at all. I want to apply to the Computer Science course at Dundee, but I'm not certain how to go about it with Clearing since I didn't do a UCAS application for 2018. Any help would be greatly appreciated :smile:

Hey!

I am about to graduate from Dundee, so would be happy to answer any questions.

As far as I am aware, to use Clearing you need to have applied this year. I would highly, highly suggest contacting Dundee's Admissions Team to ask for advice on what to do in your situation.
Reply 2
Original post by Airmed
Hey!

I am about to graduate from Dundee, so would be happy to answer any questions.

As far as I am aware, to use Clearing you need to have applied this year. I would highly, highly suggest contacting Dundee's Admissions Team to ask for advice on what to do in your situation.

Ok, I'll do that. Thanks a lot :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending