1 day to improve my maths grade

any tips I feel so hopeless?
practice.
Reply 2
Original post by gurlll
any tips I feel so hopeless?

U doing Edexcel
Reply 3
Oi lets just make a group chat on something and we can talk about tomorrow cause its scary af
Reply 4
Original post by Kam0511
U doing Edexcel

Nah we used to but changed to AQA last minute
Reply 5
Original post by Kam0511
Oi lets just make a group chat on something and we can talk about tomorrow cause its scary af

yeahh we acc should man idk what i'm doing with my life
Reply 6
Original post by Reversed Flash
practice.

yeah i heard that one haha
Reply 7
Fam has everyone got sc here if so add me up, mine is: kamran051101
Reply 8
Original post by Kam0511
Fam has everyone got sc here if so add me up, mine is: kamran051101

xomgitsmaxbx
Original post by gurlll
xomgitsmaxbx

im actually so shook for maths.

i have no clue. literally my school said they didn't cover enough and like "oh well".
Here's the deal... the past paper questions aren't so dissimilar from questions you will be presented with tomorrow in your exam.
It would therefore make sense for you to look at and establish if you can answer as many of the past questions so you can figure out how screwed you will be.
With the questions you don't know how to do you can either yolo and hope it doesn't come up or ask someone for help to get the solution.
Reply 11
Original post by ohdearstudying
im actually so shook for maths.

i have no clue. literally my school said they didn't cover enough and like "oh well".

woah, even with my school a decent maths teacher only came along this year and that still wasn't enough for me to improve significantly. I don't even know what to do man. I guess it's just dem ones where u have to self-teach yourself for a few hours.
Original post by gurlll
woah, even with my school a decent maths teacher only came along this year and that still wasn't enough for me to improve significantly. I don't even know what to do man. I guess it's just dem ones where u have to self-teach yourself for a few hours.

i'm predicted a 6 yet i got 42/80 with the teacher guiding me on a lot of the questions for P1 specimen spring 2017.

im just so sad about it. i got a 5 last year, i retook it to get a 6 not a 5 again.
Well the best thing to do now is regret.

Joking, just look through past papers and try and answer them
Reply 14
Original post by ohdearstudying
i'm predicted a 6 yet i got 42/80 with the teacher guiding me on a lot of the questions for P1 specimen spring 2017.

im just so sad about it. i got a 5 last year, i retook it to get a 6 not a 5 again.

literally in the exact same position though I've been stuck on a 5 for most of this year and I just want a bloody 6 !!
Here are a couple of resources I think might help you:

Join the Exam Maths discussion here -> AQA 9-1 GCSE Maths - Paper 1 8300/1 - 24 May 2018

Try our last minute cramming guide here -> GCSE Maths last minute crammers guide

Go through our Maths checklist and see what areas you have left to cover -> GCSE Maths checklist

I hope your exam goes okay, try and relax and remember it isn't the end of the world :biggrin: Good luck

Quick Reply

Latest