nicolesi
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello!

I just got an offer for a standard room at The Costume Store halls (although I didn't even apply for this hall and I find it a little bit weird) so if there any tips from anyone who previously stayed there - or will stay - that would be really helpful.

Also, I'll be studying at LCF in Holborn so I was wandering exactly how far away the halls are!

Thank youuu!
_AlinaLia_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I also got an offer for the Costume Store and I'm wondering the same. It also wasn't my preferred accommodation. I haven't heard a lot of good stuff about that hall though.

I think its about 20 mins on the Central line. Which course are you taking at LCF? cause I also got an offer there and will probably be starting in September.
nicolesi
Rep:
?
(Original post by _AlinaLia_)
Hey, I also got an offer for the Costume Store and I'm wondering the same. It also wasn't my preferred accommodation. I haven't heard a lot of good stuff about that hall though.

I think its about 20 mins on the Central line. Which course are you taking at LCF? cause I also got an offer there and will probably be starting in September.
Hey!
will you accept it? I'm still thinking about it...
I'm taking MA Strategic Fashion Marketing and you?
Nice to meet you
_AlinaLia_
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by nicolesi)
Hey!
will you accept it? I'm still thinking about it...
I'm taking MA Strategic Fashion Marketing and you?
Nice to meet you
Hey, nice to meet you too. I'm unsure, since I read so much bad stuff about these particular halls. I'm also looking into independent halls atm and I think I will decide in a few days. I'm taking MA Fashion Retail Management. Will be good to know at least one person I feel like
nicolesi
Rep:
?
(Original post by _AlinaLia_)
Hey, nice to meet you too. I'm unsure, since I read so much bad stuff about these particular halls. I'm also looking into independent halls atm and I think I will decide in a few days. I'm taking MA Fashion Retail Management. Will be good to know at least one person I feel like
Independent halls are actually a good idea i'll take a look too! Thanks for the response
Brittymepham
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I also got an offer for the costume store and have just accepted it last night. In hopes of meeting fellow flat mates. Let me know if either of you or anyone who is accepting the other to contact me I’ve heard mixed reviews and the area is pretty boring however, the tube can take us anywhere so it can’t be that bad and it’s modern/ renovated! What are you guys leaning towards?
-cheers,
Brit
_AlinaLia_
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Brittymepham)
Hey, I also got an offer for the costume store and have just accepted it last night. In hopes of meeting fellow flat mates. Let me know if either of you or anyone who is accepting the other to contact me I’ve heard mixed reviews and the area is pretty boring however, the tube can take us anywhere so it can’t be that bad and it’s modern/ renovated! What are you guys leaning towards?
-cheers,
Brit
Hey, I just accepted the offer. Yeah heard the same stuff about. So we will just have to make it fun, I guess. So what will you be studying there?
Brittymepham
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes! Of course. We’ll make it a blast & Intro to the fashion studies. Add me on Facebook Brittaney Mepham & we can continue to chat
bethgarrigan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hey! i'm gonna be at costume store studying fashion marketing at high holborn xx
Katarinagh
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm moving from norway and will be staying at Costume Store, atteding LCC
Arpit Kaur
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I just got an offer from The Costume Store too but after reading all the reviews I'm not sure if I should accept it yet. I'll be studying at LCF in High Holborn too.
redanatalia
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
-cheers,
Brit
Hi! I also got an offer and probably I'm going to accept it. I will be studying fashion buying at LCF High Holborn))
KaleighB
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
-cheers,
Brit
I have accepted The Costume Store and will be studying Creative Direction for Fashion, but I’m so nervous I don’t even want to go.
Brittymepham
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by KaleighB)
I have accepted The Costume Store and will be studying Creative Direction for Fashion, but I’m so nervous I don’t even want to go.
What’s your Facebook book mines Brittaney mepham let’s talk that way instead. Message me
fashion-journey
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey guys,

I'm a Fashion Journalism student at LCF and this will be my second year at The Costume Store! If you have any specific questions feel free to message I personally love it there, it's extremely safe, clean and brilliant for transport. But I know a couple of my friends have had different experiences.

Last year we had a huge Costume Store group chat on Facebook but I can't see one for this year, it's always good for planning flat parties and nights out hahah x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Undergraduate School of Design & Technology Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Nov '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (69)
23.71%
No (222)
76.29%

Watched Threads