I forgot to put a cross in the section I answered in my Geo exam, what now?

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
The RAR
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
For Edexcel Geography there are two sections, one which is compulsory and one which is your option. For the option one I did the section of my choice but did not realize that at the start it told me to tick the box of the section I would be doing, so I did not cross the box, what now? Will they ignore that whole section I did?
jamesgillian123
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
doubt it, the crosses are probably easier for scanning or something, they wont just ignore your entire essay or whatever if u forgot
WillyNillyBilly
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Oh god no, I think I did the same because I don't remeber putting a cross!! And the thing is right before my teacher said that if we dont put a cross the scanner won't scan the section (not 100% sure tho)
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Moved to Geography and earth sciences study help
The RAR
Rep:
(Original post by WillyNillyBilly)
Oh god no, I think I did the same because I don't remeber putting a cross!! And the thing is right before my teacher said that if we dont put a cross the scanner won't scan the section (not 100% sure tho)
Well if I get a **** grade like D on result's day, at least I will know how it happened
WillyNillyBilly
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by The RAR)
Well if I get a **** grade like D on result's day, at least I will know how it happened
Lol, you and me both buddy. But we've still got 2 more papers - the third one I literally have no clue about tho
The RAR
Rep:
Lol, you and me both buddy. But we've still got 2 more papers - the third one I literally have no clue about tho
Actually I am in year 12 so just have one more paper to go! Good luck with your exams, I am definitely not looking forward to go to year 13.
WillyNillyBilly
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Actually I am in year 12 so just have one more paper to go! Good luck with your exams, I am definitely not looking forward to go to year 13.
Wait, you are? Sorry I just suddenly assumed you were doing GCSE. Is it realy that bad tho? I really liked Geog but when I went to check it out at college there was so many maths and investigating stuff i was like nAH
The RAR
Rep:
Wait, you are? Sorry I just suddenly assumed you were doing GCSE. Is it realy that bad tho? I really liked Geog but when I went to check it out at college there was so many maths and investigating stuff i was like nAH
Oh you are a GCSE student? Had no idea! Ehm there is not that much maths, if there is they are only worth like 4 marks maximum. Yes you will have to do 4 days of fieldwork but the actual coursework starts in year 13. The only downside I would say is that you have to write a lot as it's an essay based subject
Emma291019
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
For Edexcel Geography there are two sections, one which is compulsory and one which is your option. For the option one I did the section of my choice but did not realize that at the start it told me to tick the box of the section I would be doing, so I did not cross the box, what now? Will they ignore that whole section I did?
Hello! I know this is really late but did they mark that section for you?? I’m really scared because I forgot to tick it as well I had my exam today
Emma291019
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hello!

Do you know if they marked the section or not?
I’m so scared I had my exam this morning
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (13)
31.71%
As I expected (10)
24.39%
Harder (16)
39.02%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
4.88%

Watched Threads