The Student Room Group

What have been the best years of your life?

especially those of you who are 20+
I'm 23 now and the past year for me has been my best year, there's been stressful parts but i've gotten married and bought a house within six months of each other.
I’m 20, and I think late 18/early 19 were the best years SO FAR. Because I was constantly doing amazing things with my friends, had made a decision to not go to uni, which empowered me as it was the first time I had decided something for myself, and I also got together with my first ever boyfriend (now ex) and we were still in the honeymoon phase. He was my first everything lol.

I’ve been feeling quite hopeful for the future in the past few days, as I have been gaining a clarity of what I would like to do, so I feel confident that I will have even better days than my current ‘best days of my life’.

Life has its ups and downs. It’s extremely unlikely that the ‘best days of your life have already passed’ especially if you’re young, and by young I mean under 60. I also don’t believe for a second that school days are the best days of a person’s life.
Reply 3
I'm 18 but I'd say High School days were the best years for me, especially year 9
When I was in college.
I had got away from all of the horrible people and general horribleness of school but I didn't have the stress and difficulty of university yet.
Reply 6

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending