The Student Room Group

hes got a girlfriend

started talking to this boy i've known for ages again recently and he told me he liked me
but he has a girlfriend
sounds like such a creep but hes not hes one of the nicest people i know

i feel so bad though and we've agreed that nothing can happen whilst hes with her

hes having major problems with her atm and honestly dont think they will last the week

i still feel bad though even tho technically we arent doing anything wrong

i dont know whether i should leave well alone or what
i've told him tho if they do end i dont want it to be because of me because i would feel to guilty

i asked a friend aboutt his who had the same problem and he said that i should pick a day by which if things havent ended i should forget it

what does everyone think abot this

dont get the wrong idea & think im a bitch because i feel awful but cant help that i like him and i am staying away and letting him see how things go

any comments appreciated especially if you were in this situation...
thankyou
xx
Reply 1
Give a bit of distance for a while.
Reply 2
Forget him.
You're just going to have to leave it until the relationship fades away at it's own pace - you'll just do yourself damage if you hurry things along.

If it's to be, it'll be.
Reply 4
Put yourself in his girlfriend's position, then think about what you want to do.
Reply 5
stay friends with him just in case but find someone else to try to get with
Reply 6
dh00001
stay friends with him just in case but find someone else to try to get with

haha yeh i woudnt stop being friends with him!
but yeh i guess i could but i do really like him so :frown:

thanks everyone by the way
Reply 7
its hard but you run a high risk of getting very hurt if you dont
Reply 8
Stay away for the moment, if he becomes available then go for it, but not before then.

Also, don't just set your sights on him, and ignore everyone else - you may meet someon you prefer :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending