If someone appears on my quick add on snap will i be on their quick add too Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
^^^
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I believe so
Anonymous #1
(Original post by shameful_burrito)
I believe so
Did you try it out ?
ogerrana
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
No if you take yourself off the quick add option. They've available to be seen on quick add.
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Did you try it out ?
No, I don’t use snapchat very often.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ogerrana)
No if you take yourself off the quick add option. They've available to be seen on quick add.
Yh i have taken off the quick add option so i would be on their quick add too ?

No, I don’t use snapchat very often.
Then how are you saying yh
Marshmello's Dad
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I don't think so since I don't have 'see me in quick add' on but I still get them. But if you do have it on, it's not 100% the same. You might show up on there's after they erase 5-10 people before you whereas they might be top of your list.
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yh i have taken off the quick add option so i would be on their quick add too ?

Then how are you saying yh
Cause it makes sense to me lol. I have used snapchat before you know
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Cxm)
I don't think so since I don't have 'see me in quick add' on but I still get them. But if you do have it on, it's not 100% the same. You might show up on there's after they erase 5-10 people before you whereas they might be top of your list.
Ah i see

Cause it makes sense to me lol. I have used snapchat before you know
Lool ok
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Cxm)
Quick question. I removed someone of my snapchat and this person was on my quick add and now its gone and when i search this person up now i get the name that i named him before like yk the renamed thing. But when this person was on my quick add it was the name that he had ?! Why is it like this
m1800
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
so much for first world problems, does it even matter lool jeez your life must be boring asf
Marshmello's Dad
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Quick question. I removed someone of my snapchat and this person was on my quick add and now its gone and when i search this person up now i get the name that i named him before like yk the renamed thing. But when this person was on my quick add it was the name that he had ?! Why is it like this
I'm guessing Snapchat recognised the username when you typed it in therefore it still had the nickname you chose for the user but on quick add, since that is chosen by default, Snapchat didn't go into it's data to know that you saved them as something else? If that makes any sense at all. Why does it even matter?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by m1800)
so much for first world problems, does it even matter lool jeez your life must be boring asf
It actually is first world problems in case you didnt know.Doing alevels is boring g
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (425)
18.69%
The paper was reasonable (1075)
47.27%
Not feeling great about that exam... (504)
22.16%
It was TERRIBLE (270)
11.87%

Watched Threads