The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing Interview

Hello!
I am probably just stressing for no reason, but I applied to do my nursing degree at Hull university and April and was offered an interview just three days later. It's been over a week now since my interview and I haven't heard anything :frown: just wondered if anyone else had applied to Hull and how long it took to hear back? Just with me being a late applicant I am worried more. Thank you :smile:
Original post by ames0309
Hello!
I am probably just stressing for no reason, but I applied to do my nursing degree at Hull university and April and was offered an interview just three days later. It's been over a week now since my interview and I haven't heard anything :frown: just wondered if anyone else had applied to Hull and how long it took to hear back? Just with me being a late applicant I am worried more. Thank you :smile:

It can take a long time to hear back. A week is very little time in terms of hearing back, even if you are an early applicant. The decision about your application is actually made very soon after or even on the day of your interview, but has to be approved and be passed through to admin staff to be updated on track. This, unfortunately, can cause long delays.

You can, of course, email the university to ask when you can expect to hear back, but I would certainly give it another couple of weeks at least before chasing them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending